Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :

> About the "Pictures Requests" forum

This forum is dedicated to requests only, such as :

- a picture without its watermark,
- a picture in better quality or bigger in size,
- a picture from a specific session.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Marilyn's Miscarriages
Share |
Joan Newman
post Jul 30 2005, 03:20 PM
Post #1
Daisy

Group Icon

I am working on the timeline again here. I realize in all the MM books you gets different answers about her miscarriages, so-called abortions at times, etc. This is what I know so far:

Marilyn miscarried in September of 1956 during The Prince and the Showgirl.

In August 1957 in NY she had ectopic pregnancy while in the Hamptons with Arthur and lost her baby.

She miscarried again December 17, 1958 during the filming of Some Like It Hot. Are there any photos of that hospitalization?

Is there anything else?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
meganmarilyn
post Mar 12 2016, 12:51 PM
Post #2
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

I found a thread! I was searching for this topic on her Dec. 17, 1958 miscarriage. Tried googling for photos of her at the hospital, nothing.

I have 1 newspaper article on her stay at Manhattan Polyclinic Hospital, losing her baby. And a few pictures of her pregnant. If ANYONE can find the correct thread for this, please help.

This post has been edited by meganmarilyn: Mar 12 2016, 01:39 PM
Attached File(s)
Attached File _1958_12_18__The_Times_Daily.jpg ( 218.42K )Number of downloads: 21
Attached File Marilyn_Monroe_Maternity_Dress.jpg ( 85.61K )Number of downloads: 8
Attached File _1958__Marilyn_Monroe_3_MNTHS_Pregnant_01.jpg ( 178.89K )Number of downloads: 23
Attached File _1958__Marilyn_Monroe_3_MNTHS_Pregnant_02.jpg ( 274.39K )Number of downloads: 21
Attached File _1958__Pregnant_MM_at_Studio.jpg ( 231.96K )Number of downloads: 20
Attached File _1958__May_Reis___Pregnant_MM.jpg ( 156.3K )Number of downloads: 22

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th January 2021 - 04:05 PM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.