Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :
7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today In Marilyn's History..., Post Topic #2
Share |
Bobby
post Apr 19 2008, 07:50 PM
Post #121
That smile...

Group Icon

Yesterday, April 18th 2008, was 64 years to the day since Norma Jeane Dougherty's first ever day at work.

Information taken from Michelle Morgan's Private and Undiscovered
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alanma
post Jul 13 2008, 01:27 PM
Post #122
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

Tomorrow, 14th July, is the 52nd anniversary of Marilyn's arrival in England to make TPATSG.This is the house she rented, Parkside House.This is the front showing the porch by which many press photos were taken.To the right of the porch,as you look at it, is the Music Room Miller used as a study.Above it is Marilyn's room.(IMG:http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w145/alanma_photos/FrontParkside.jpg) This is a recent aerial view of Parkside House via Google Earth.The front of the house, showing the porch, is to your right running top to bottom.Photos were also taken in the gravel turnround area in front of the porch.The main drive runs left to right slightly below, showing the gates and the layby where it meets the road.The left hand edge of the picture roughly corresponds with the boundary with the Great Park of Windsor Castle.(IMG:http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w145/alanma_photos/ParksideHouse.jpg)

+Quote Post
Bobby
post Jul 13 2008, 03:44 PM
Post #123
That smile...

Group Icon

Thanks for posting that Alan. By chance I was aware of the significance of the date tomorrow but I certainly hadn't seen those shots of the house.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2019 - 04:14 AM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.