Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :
9 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How do you think Marilyn died?, Let's open the debate
Share |
In your opinion, how did Marilyn die?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 202
Guests cannot vote 
Alexandria
post Jan 14 2007, 04:58 AM
Post #81

Group Icon

I refuse to believe it was intentional suicide. After reading different cases and explanations, i'm stuck between accidental or murder. it's just so much information, and a lot of it doesn't make sense. More of it leans a bit towards murder because how RFK was supposedly at her home, and then the red diary went missing? Doesn't sound good to me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JanCollector
post Jan 14 2007, 05:39 AM
Post #82
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

QUOTE(Alexandria @ Jan 14 2007, 04:58 AM) [snapback]124718[/snapback]
I refuse to believe it was intentional suicide. After reading different cases and explanations, i'm stuck between accidental or murder. it's just so much information, and a lot of it doesn't make sense. More of it leans a bit towards murder because how RFK was supposedly at her home, and then the red diary went missing? Doesn't sound good to me.

I think there was a cleanup afterwards....but it doesn't mean they killed her. I think they took the red diary and a few personal notes.

The only thing that really makes sense is this: she was accidentally killed by a Nembutal enema administered by Mrs. Murray. It is the simplest, most likely solution.

Marilyn woke up late that day. Pat Newcomb said she hadn't slept well at all and was very grumpy and slightly groggy. She still had some Nembutal in her system. Remember that Greenson had been trying to wean Marilyn off Nembutal, but Engelberg was still filling her prescriptions....and not telling Greenson about it! Later that afternoon he gives her an injection of chloral hydrate........which slows Nembutal processing in the liver! Marilyn still can't get to sleep, and after her conversation with Joe Jr. has Eunice administer a Nembutal enema. Greenson didn't know that Marilyn had any Nembutal, and Marilyn didn't know about the dangers of mixing chloral and Nembutal. The enema didn't contain 50 pills, but the chloral had slowed the processing and excretion of the previous night's dosage enough to create an additive effect. So Marilyn goes to bed and never wakes up. Eunice finds her, rather early I imagine, and Greenson and Engelberg are called over (Greenson says something along the lines of "Goddamn it, he gave her a prescription I didn't know about."). Greenson and Engelberg realize their professional reputations are on the line, so they have Mrs. Murray clean up the room, they arrange Marilyn on the bed with the telephone in her hands, and concoct a story. Then they call the police, and Jack Clemmons arrives to finds Eunice doing the laundry, as instructed.

This post has been edited by JanCollector: Jan 14 2007, 05:55 AM

+Quote Post
Nancy
post Jan 21 2007, 09:03 PM
Post #83
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

I don't believe any of the RFK stuff. I don't believe she ever had any sexual relationship with him, I don't believe she had any mob connections... There isn't any substantial evidence to support it as fact.

+Quote Post
dwane
post Jan 22 2007, 10:03 PM
Post #84
I'm trying so hard...

Group Icon

i think she was murdered. i think that JFK had her killed.

+Quote Post
Ileana
post Jan 23 2007, 12:17 PM
Post #85
I will be chasing a starlight

Group Icon

An accident, may it be doctors or Marilyn herself losing track. No certainties, but I don't think she had the intention to commit suicide and definitely not murdered.

+Quote Post
chris
post Jan 26 2007, 06:31 PM
Post #86
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

If every people "fired" have to murdered the responsible
they will have many many murders
For me it's not a reason
Chris

+Quote Post
missmarilyn
post Jan 26 2007, 06:40 PM
Post #87
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

Well, I think it was either suicide or accidental suicide. We all know that she was depressed and prone to suicide, and she tried before but failed. But accidental suicide is different, she may have wanted to kill herself but she wanted to do something or say something to someone. But she took the multiple pills and overdosed. And it wasn't till later Eunice found her light bedroom still on, but no noise.

I'm not sure what to think but those two options are HIGHLY possible.

+Quote Post
JanCollector
post Jan 27 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #88
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

QUOTE(missmarilyn @ Jan 26 2007, 06:40 PM) [snapback]126014[/snapback]
Well, I think it was either suicide or accidental suicide. We all know that she was depressed and prone to suicide, and she tried before but failed. But accidental suicide is different, she may have wanted to kill herself but she wanted to do something or say something to someone. But she took the multiple pills and overdosed. And it wasn't till later Eunice found her light bedroom still on, but no noise.

I'm not sure what to think but those two options are HIGHLY possible.

Except the autopsy showed that she could not have died through oral ingestion of pills.

+Quote Post
marked77
post May 7 2007, 04:14 AM
Post #89

Group Icon

I am wanting to know how much insurance money 20th fox got on marilyns death. As we know fox rehired marilyn 3 days before she died. We know that fox was in debt from cleopatra. I have a feeling that fox had a hand in marilyns death in order to claim insurance money to get them out of debt

In the sgtg final hours doc the producer henry said "IF MARILYN HAD A HEART ATTACK WE COULD NOT GET INSURANCE WITH THIS (OVERDOSE) WE CAN".

Fox sent out propaganda about marilyn being unstable etc so the public would think SHE MUST HAVE KILLED HERSELF.

CA ANYONE TELL ME HOW MUCH INSURANCE FOX GOT IN TOTAL ON MARILYNS DEATH

+Quote Post
albosil
post May 18 2007, 01:48 AM
Post #90

Group Icon

I'm not really familiar with EXACT details, but wasn't her body moved? She died in the guest bedroom i think and was later moved to her bedroom where she was placed in a non-normal poisition "soldier postition" (something like that) and she was holding a telephone. Besides that, there were numerous accounts of RFK being seen in the neighborhood and also, i believe her file had A LOT of missing pages from it..where they "suddenly" disappeared. Also, All those pills they said she took....there was no glass around her ..she couldn't have taken that many pills without any water. An accidental overdose or an intentional suicide wouldn't require the coverup her death had. TOO many people changed their stories way too often. I think it was murder...whether it was the Kennedys...i don't think we'll ever know.

+Quote Post
Robby
post May 20 2007, 05:17 PM
Post #91
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

Well Silva, there was a glass at Marilyn's bedside. There is a picture of it. And Marilyn could have swallowed them orally, I have a dcoumantary, and they are testing Nembutals how many hours it takes for a Nembutal to dissolve, and it was less than an hour, even before it effected her system. And there is also no proof that Robert Kennedy was at her house that day or in the neighborhorhood, nor that her body was moved from the guest bedroom, to her own. Her body was moved in her bed, though. Her head was turned to the left, and the telephone receiver was removed from her hand. Also they covered her, because the sheets weren't covering her when she was found.

+Quote Post
bonadrag
post May 20 2007, 08:38 PM
Post #92
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

what about the broken window?

+Quote Post
Robby
post May 21 2007, 04:36 PM
Post #93
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

There is no proof that the window glass was laying outside, there are no pictures of it. And in one of the police files is a picture were a woman (Maybe Eunice Murray) is standing by the window, and you can see some glass laying on the ground before the window.

+Quote Post
meztisa
post May 21 2007, 10:03 PM
Post #94
team marilyn

Group Icon

QUOTE(JanCollector @ Jan 27 2007, 12:23 PM) [snapback]126088[/snapback]
Except the autopsy showed that she could not have died through oral ingestion of pills.

Are there signs of injection in any particular place?

+Quote Post
Robby
post May 22 2007, 01:37 PM
Post #95
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

The autopsy report did not mention injection signs. John Miner said they looked on her body for it, but couldn't find it.

+Quote Post
meztisa
post May 23 2007, 06:53 PM
Post #96
team marilyn

Group Icon

How did she overdose then? If not orally or by injection?

+Quote Post
Ileana
post May 24 2007, 02:17 PM
Post #97
I will be chasing a starlight

Group Icon

There's always the enema theory, but that has its weaknesses too...

+Quote Post
Robby
post May 25 2007, 04:11 PM
Post #98
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

Also, the autopsy report is wrong about how many pills she took. They say about 40 pills, but in fact it was about 25.

+Quote Post
Margherita
post May 26 2007, 05:02 PM
Post #99
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

What about the ambulance that came to fetch her? From many sources during the years I've read that somebody called an ambulance, she was taken to Santa Monica Hospital (the same where she was born in) and that they tried to revive her but didn't succeed and she died in the hospital. By the law, they should have left her there, in the hospital and the morgue, but somebody gave orders to drive her body back to Brentwood and her bedroom.

At least in Anthony Summers' book there are interviews about this, and either in this or some other book it says that the ambulancedriver had allways been too scary to talk about and yet now (1983) "doesn't want to give his name and wants to keep a low profile" about the case.

+Quote Post
Robby
post May 26 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #100
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

As far as I know that was also dispelled as a myth. They said they gave her an stimulating injection, but then there were not found any injection signs on her body.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th July 2020 - 12:43 AM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.