Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Netflix Documentary: The Unheard Tapes
Share |
MissCaswell
post May 6 2022, 02:46 PM
Post #1
Marilyn encyclopedia

Group Icon

Did you guys watch the new Netflix documentary about Marilyn? If so, what's your opinion? As far as I understand, it's based on exactly the same material that Anthony Summers based his biography on. It's been ages since I read it, but it seems to me nothing new is revealed in this documentary, except we actually get to hear the recordings as opposed to just reading transcripts.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Joan Newman
post May 7 2022, 11:54 PM
Post #2
Daisy

Group Icon

I seriously doubt that there is going to be one single new piece of footage or information than what we already have. Nothing. Nada. Yeah, never before seen, heard, etc. Same photos, same interviews, same witnesses.

I won't be watching it. If anyone does, please do post. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/marilynbybrandon_190.gif)

+Quote Post
mberton
post May 8 2022, 10:15 AM
Post #3
Marilyn encyclopedia

Group Icon

Just awful.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th October 2022 - 05:12 PM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.