Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :

> Read before you post anything

May 6th 2005 : NEW RULES!

Before you start to post here, please remember that this is the place to ask only questions related to a photo or photographer, dates or events etc. It's not the right forum to post requests for/like

- bigger sizes
- without the watermark
- more from this session etc.

Those (for example) belong to the "Pictures Requests" subforum.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Year’s Eve With Johnny Hyde In 1949
Share |
Emma
post Apr 22 2022, 10:04 AM
Post #1
Super admirer

Group Icon

Hello everyone, Looking closer at this picture of Marilyn, I realized that she was wearing the same dress and the same necklace as on New Year’s Eve with Johnny Hyde in 1949. On the other hand, her hairstyle is different. Would she have worn this dress twice (as well as the necklace)? Did she change her hair at the party? I also noticed that Johnny Hyde had a clear suit when he danced with her and a dark one when he was at the table next to her. Would he have changed in the meantime? ( Between the dance and when he is sitting with it?) I am intrigued... What is your opinion?Ps: I may not be able to connect to the forum (like many people) please excuse me in advance if I don’t answer right away. Sometimes I have access to the forum and sometimes I don’t. Thank you for your answers.

Attached File a_confirmer.JPG ( 200.29K )Number of downloads: 21
(same dress and same nicklace)
Attached File johnny_hyde1.jpg ( 127.08K )Number of downloads: 20
(clear suit)

Attached File scan.jpg ( 453.05K )Number of downloads: 13
dark suit Attached File johnnyhydehappynewyear.jpg ( 107.42K )Number of downloads: 16

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ginie
post Apr 25 2022, 08:43 PM
Post #2
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

Emma: the place is different too, look at the chairs between the picture where Hyde puts the hat on her head and the picture where they dance (different chairs, so i think different place, and so maybe, not the same day).

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th August 2022 - 02:39 PM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.