Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Marilyn Monroe Book Club Facebook Group, A community to discuss and share Marilyn Monroe related publications.
Share |
maarriinnnaa
post Oct 26 2021, 03:18 AM
Post #1
마릴린 먼로❣

Group Icon

Hello everyone!

As an avid reader of Marilyn, I often wished I could connect with fellow book readers and have more discussions surrounding Marilyn. As great as this site is, I wanted to be able to reach more members - especially newer fans. I think it’s a good chance for us to spread factual information and provide great sources of information. Also I think it could be fun providing book reviews and suggestions to one another. Also as Marilyn is one of the most written about, we can keep track of any new releases coming out.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/jumpymm.gif)

I’m also doing a book challenge next year (Marilyn Themed) and I would love to have others to join me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/marilynbybrandon_190.gif)

Let me know what you think!

Here is the link to the Facebook group ‘Marilyn Monroe Book Club’ - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1198971133944388/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th December 2021 - 08:01 PM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.