Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Information Found, information on picture(s)
Share |
JC 96816
post Mar 17 2020, 09:59 PM
Post #1
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/marilynbybrandon_190.gif) I am starting off this thread because I found Info on some pix...Let's add more...

The first one is:Frank Sinatra recording session of his LP 'Come Swing With Me' in 1961 Paul posted this picture in Rare Pictures (1)...I found the info regarding it on a tumbler site 'Francis Albert Sinatra

The lady in the 2nd picture was wrongly identified as someone else in rare pictures, She is Vanessa Brown - I found her info on IMDB.

The lady in the 3rd picture is definitely not Marilyn, I found her name on IMDB under The Jack Benny Show, She is Leigh Snowden

The lady in the 4th picture is 1st Lt Olive Palmer USAF, she was a nurse and traveled with MM and Jean O'Doul in Korea

signing off for today, I hope this info is useful to you...
Another one: This guy is Rupert Allan, in 1952 he was assistant to Earl Theisen. He also in Milton Greene photoshoot September 1953.I don't know the other guy in the photoshoot pic.

Another one All About Eve Milton Krasner
Another National Movie Poll Award - the guy is William R Wilkerson of Hollywood Reporter, I don't have the full date for this just Apr 1954
from Movie Teen Magazine unknown date: MM with make up man Ernie Parks
Helicopter Pilot Ray Anthony Party 08/52 is Lt James Mann, found in Magazine covers topic

This post has been edited by JC 96816: Apr 13 2020, 10:39 PM
Attached File(s)
Attached File MM_at_Jazz_Club___62.JPG ( 74.65K )Number of downloads: 7
Attached File W_The_Seven_Year_Itch_stage_play_QQ_Tom_Ewell_NN_0_BIG.jpg ( 1021.15K )Number of downloads: 8
Attached File zzzzzzzzzz_NOT_Q_w_Jack_Benny_at_a_show_in_a_S_Diego_Navy_Hospital_1951_she_is_Leigh_Snowden_and_it_s_1950.jpg ( 26.67K )Number of downloads: 19
Attached File page_02_Movie_Teen_pic_with_make_up_man_Ernie_Parks.jpeg ( 198.22K )Number of downloads: 5
Attached File W_Z_Korea_1st_Lt_Olive_Palmer_USAF_nurse_who_accompanied_MM__NN_marilynk2223.jpg ( 91.81K )Number of downloads: 6
Attached File Theis11_1951_FOX_Lot_Rupert_Allan_who_was_assistant_to_Earl_Theisen.jpg ( 42.91K )Number of downloads: 3
Attached File Oth6.jpg ( 13.42K )Number of downloads: 1
Attached File Guit43.jpg ( 24.94K )Number of downloads: 0
Attached File Eve6_Milton_Krasner.jpg ( 151.87K )Number of downloads: 2
Attached File Eve18_Milton_Krasner_CROPPED_OUT.jpg ( 504.82K )Number of downloads: 3
Attached File W_orange_knit_dress_black_belt_National_Movie_Poll_award_presented_by_William_R_Wilkerson_Hollywood_Reporter_SMALL_NN_William_R._Wilkerson_of_Hollywood_Reporters_presents_trophy.jpg ( 47K )Number of downloads: 3
Attached File Home_And_Life_Magazine____09_20_1952__Lt_James_Mann_chopper_pilot_Ray_Anthony_Party.jpg ( 407.05K )Number of downloads: 5

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JC 96816
post May 4 2020, 12:45 AM
Post #2
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/marilynbybrandon_190.gif) I found her name today - It's Carol Blake - on Australian magazine Weekend - We thought it was Arline Hunter...

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/WEEKEND-MAGAZINE-19...f8bc0607a17bd99

Attached File(s)
Attached File 1960_12_17_60_Weekend_Carol_Blake_MM_Look_a_like_01a.jpg ( 283.03K )Number of downloads: 9

+Quote Post
linkeando
post May 7 2020, 01:53 PM
Post #3
Ill follow her... always

Group Icon

Hi!!! Most of them already knew the information, but I appreciate a confirmation from you. It would be interesting to provide these data if you have found them in newspapers and / or magazines

thank you so much for your job (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink3.gif)

here, photo with Ernie

This post has been edited by linkeando: May 7 2020, 02:00 PM
Attached File(s)
Attached File MOVIE_TEEN_september_1951__3_.jpg ( 280.39K )Number of downloads: 16

+Quote Post
JC 96816
post May 9 2020, 05:12 AM
Post #4
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/marilynbybrandon_190.gif) this is the same page I cropped the pic from - they are either from online or my files. At the time of starting this thread, I only wanted to identify people. I didn't think it was necessary to add all the magazine names etc over again. I did include it if it's new info.

+Quote Post
linkeando
post May 9 2020, 11:59 AM
Post #5
Ill follow her... always

Group Icon

ok, sorry

+Quote Post
JC 96816
post May 11 2020, 06:38 AM
Post #6
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/marilynbybrandon_190.gif) no problem, I will be more detailed about these when necessary. Personally, I just wanted to have a record of people in MMs pix in one place on the boards. I just thought of something, that I should text their names on the pix.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th July 2020 - 11:22 AM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.