Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Video Links Mm Funeral Andd Interview Of The Enbalmer
Share |
JC 96816
post Mar 13 2020, 05:18 AM
Post #1
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

I just found the top link this morning - added the other 2 because they are new to me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQf0xd2fmBQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHNSRDaPwhg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ9DuBiZENg
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alanma
post Mar 13 2020, 02:20 PM
Post #2
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

Thank you.

+Quote Post
sneyder69
post Mar 13 2020, 02:46 PM
Post #3
Super admirer

Group Icon

The first video made me sic ! I stopped watching this horrible video

+Quote Post
JC 96816
post Mar 13 2020, 07:00 PM
Post #4
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/marilynbybrandon_190.gif) It is horrible, but I I thought someone would like to hear the interview. I found it while looking for music, it just came up in the suggestion box instead of what I was looking for. Another thing I noticed in the funeral procession, why are people walking beside the hearse? I never understood why people do this. I know some foreign countries mourners have a procession and someone carries a picture of the departed and they are overly emotional. People cry for themselves at these events. Personally, because I believe in Jesus, I don't mourn as the world does. I rarely go to funerals except if a friend needs emotional support. I will not have one. I am sad to hear that this video upset you. It wasn't my intention. I posted it only for information sake. The guy interviewed had no class or integrity nor did his wife or the other woman he mentioned. I thought the whole thing was disrespectful to Marilyn. I couldn't believe it when he talked about the service and said everyone was talking through it and the minister couldn't be heard.

+Quote Post
sneyder69
post Mar 13 2020, 11:33 PM
Post #5
Super admirer

Group Icon

It's not your fault, the man in the interview was disrespectful, so I stopped watching. I don't understand why people can see Marilyn's dead photo. Marilyn would never approve of that .

+Quote Post
JC 96816
post Mar 14 2020, 12:31 AM
Post #6
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/marilynbybrandon_190.gif) I'm sure she wouldn't either and I don't believe anyone else would but as you know there are some sick weirdos out there in the world.

+Quote Post
CastingCouchPrey
post Apr 15 2020, 03:09 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

I think it's appalling, sickening, and completely out of order for anyone to distribute films or photos made at the time of a famous person's death.
This man has no professionalism whatsoever, he violated the privacy of the deceased and collected "souveneirs," which I find rather bizarre.
I understand he is no longer living or would else be subject to some sort of profestional regulatory body, I would hope!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th July 2020 - 09:05 PM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.