Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Favorite Marilyn Movie Memorabilia // Merchandise, With Pictures
Share |
melslovepotion
post Mar 21 2019, 03:29 AM
Post #1
Super admirer

Group Icon

Hello! I thought it would be fun to start a thread about your favorite Marilyn Movie. Not just about your favorite Marilyn movie but the merchandise or memorabilia you collected along the way from it! I will start my favorite movie (now anyway) is the Misfits. Here are some of the things I bought related to the movie. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/misfitspaddle_153.gif)

First Photo: >(Poster Replica) for the movie The Misfits. >(Soundtrack) from The Misfits re-issue on vinyl.
Second Photo: >(Book) The Misfits Story of a Shoot, by Phaidon. >(DVD) Making the Misfits. >(DVD) The Misfits (Standard).
Third Photo: >(Book) The Story of the Misfits, by James Goode. >(Book) The Misfits, by Arthur Miller (screenplay). >(DVD) The Misfits (Blu-Ray).
>(Book) I Don't Need You Anymore, by Arthur Miller (short stories one of them is the original story The Misfits from which the movie was created).

Im excited to see if some of you post yours!

This post has been edited by melslovepotion: Mar 22 2019, 07:42 PM
Attached File(s)
Attached File image1_1_.jpeg ( 974.28K )Number of downloads: 4
Attached File image3.jpeg ( 875.23K )Number of downloads: 6
Attached File image2.jpeg ( 552.24K )Number of downloads: 7

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2019 - 03:10 PM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.