Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Carrie Fisher Passes
Share |
meganmarilyn
post Dec 27 2016, 07:58 PM
Post #1
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

I am SO sad. Terrible. I was hoping she could recover. A princess from my childhood now taken up to heaven. She was a sweet lady. We all love you and miss you even more.

(IMG:http://thumbnails117.imagebam.com/52305/9384a1523042184.jpg)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fav
post Dec 27 2016, 08:19 PM
Post #2
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

I'm so sad about this too and got hope earlier today when I Googled and found that they were reporting her as being in a stable condition. Princess Leia was my heroine when I was little. What a talented and funny lady she was. Loved that on recent interviews you never quite knew what she would say. A one off.

+Quote Post
meganmarilyn
post Dec 27 2016, 08:31 PM
Post #3
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

I feel bad for her mom Debbie. I saw a lot of Debbie in Carrie. The kindness, way she treated people in interviews, etc. Hope Carrie has a big role in next years Star Wars.

This post has been edited by meganmarilyn: Dec 27 2016, 08:31 PM

+Quote Post
Fav
post Dec 27 2016, 08:40 PM
Post #4
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

Gosh yes of course, they had finished her filming for the next one. That will be incredibly bittersweet to watch.

+Quote Post
memaria
post Dec 28 2016, 03:14 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Her mother Debbie said she was in a stable condition only yesterday. My son got his hopes up!, then today happened.

All my thoughts are with all of her family, friends and fans, and my son (IMG:http://d2eae8pjw8pj4b.cloudfront.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)

+Quote Post
meganmarilyn
post Dec 29 2016, 12:41 AM
Post #6
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

Debbie Reynolds, Carrie Fisher's mother, rushed to hospital for possible stroke

Hollywood icon Debbie Reynolds was rushed to a California hospital Wednesday just a day after the death of her daughter Carrie Fisher, according to a new report.

Reynolds, 84, was taken to the hospital after suffering a possible stroke at her son Todd Fisher's Beverly Hills home about 1 p.m., TMZ.com reported.

Reynolds was at her son's house discussing funeral plans for her daughter. Her condition wasn't immediately clear.

In emergency dispatch audio obtained by TMZ, a rescue worker is overheard directing multiple units to the house for a reported stroke.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/d...ticle-1.2926901

This post has been edited by meganmarilyn: Dec 29 2016, 12:42 AM

+Quote Post
meganmarilyn
post Dec 29 2016, 05:57 AM
Post #7
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

Sweet mother with her sweet daughter now. (I'm shocked)

(CNN) — Debbie Reynolds, one of Hollywood's biggest stars in the 1950s and 1960s, died Wednesday, one day after her daughter Carrie Fisher passed away, Reynolds' son Todd Fisher said.

Reynolds, 84, was taken to a Los Angeles hospital Wednesday afternoon, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Todd Fisher told CNN, "My mother passed away a short time ago. She spoke to me this morning and said she missed Carrie."

Fisher did not give a cause of death.

Reynolds had complained of breathing problems, an unidentified source told The Times.

"She's with Carrie now," Todd Fisher said.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/28/entertainmen...ized/index.html

This post has been edited by meganmarilyn: Dec 29 2016, 05:59 AM

+Quote Post
Fav
post Dec 29 2016, 01:59 PM
Post #8
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

So unbelievable. This year is just awful. I can almost hear Carrie Fisher quipping, 'Mother - you always have to upstage me!'. Painfully sad.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2019 - 04:12 AM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.