Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Marilyn: In The Flash By David Wills
Share |
Stacy
post Nov 9 2017, 07:17 AM
Post #21
Dearest Poo...

Group Icon

It is a beautifully done book. Even though we've seen a great majority of the photos, they are displayed in a very pleasing way. It traces Marilyn's relationship with the press from her time as a model to the Dodgers game in 1962. I agree with Eric, there is some misinformation in the book, but not intentionally. I would recommend this book as one to definitely have in your collection, especially since it is a companion to Marilyn Metamorphosis.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Margherita
post Nov 28 2017, 05:54 PM
Post #22
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

I don't have this book and propably won't buy it, but I really like this kind of good quality picture books of Marilyn with some text. It's so nice to go through the photos while sitting relaxed in an armchair, you don't always want to sit by the computer.

When it comes to the rarity of the photos, like guessed, they are not rare.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2017 - 03:09 PM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.