Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> O. Henry's Full House
Share |
Tara
post Oct 19 2012, 08:03 PM
Post #1
Glittering Mist

Group Icon

This finally gets a UK (Region 2) DVD release on November 12th. I've never seen the whole movie, so can't wait...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/OHenrys-Full-House...0948&sr=1-4
Attached File(s)
Attached File 91mYa3W_heL._AA1500_.jpg ( 287.89K )Number of downloads: 41

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lorileime
post Mar 12 2014, 11:27 PM
Post #2
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

If anyone is interested in having the soundtrack to this movie, it is available now at Soundtrack.net. I just got my copy. It also includes a song titled Love's Dream After the Ball, which is not part of the segment featuring MM, but is the same song from GPB when Lorelei and Dorothy are entering the Dining Room aboard ship. In GPB, the band members are so taken with the girls that they mess up while playing. In this version, the song is complete and perfect, but it might suffice to use as a fill-in if you're trying to get the music for GPB while waiting for a complete score to be released for that movie (if it ever happens). The cd's are limited to 1000 so buy them up quickly. Enjoy.

+Quote Post
lorileime
post Mar 17 2014, 03:41 AM
Post #3
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

You're gonna love this one. I just recorded the songs from "The Cop and the Anthem" to my ipod and thought to myself that there must have been more music in that segment. So, I got out my dvd of the the movie and played that segment and there was way more music in the film than on the new cd. Even when Marilyn is on screen there is music playing behind her, very nice, pretty music, and IT'S NOT ON THE CD. I can't believe it. But at least I got a good copy of the other GPB song by the actual 20th Century Fox orchestra. At least! Sheesh!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2019 - 09:35 AM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.