Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hello Darlin~!
Share |
Kiki
post Oct 16 2012, 03:23 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Hi everyone, I'm Amber~

I just recently fell in love with Marilyn, and I don't know how or why, it just kind of happened. My first movie I ever watched of her was The Seven Year Itch, and that was fairly recent. I asked for a few Marilyn Books--and all of her movies--for Christmas. So I hope to receive them, or buy them soon.

I'm a Graphic Designer--and hopefully graduating this December finally with an Associates. I enjoy designing logos and icons, so I can't wait until I can design my icon for here. Although I am getting a Graphic Design degree, I really want to be a writer. I've been working on a novel for a while, and I hope to get it finished sometime. I love fantasy and sci-fi the most <3 and I read a lot of those types of books.

I love animals too! I spoil the crap out of my pets. I have two cats, one lives with me and the other with my parents, and a wolf-hybrid who also lives with my parents. My cat who lives with me is Mio, and she's a brat who doesn't like other cats. Found that out when I brought Rio home. I'm originally from Ohio, but I live in Pittsburgh for college at the Art Institute. I get home sick, and since I only live an hour away, I go home every other weekend to visit family and of course my pets. Life's too short not to!

It's great to be here, come say hi! I don't bite, I promise <3

xoxo,
Amber~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
alex11john
post Nov 13 2012, 08:59 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

QUOTE(Kiki @ Oct 16 2012, 03:23 AM) *
Hi everyone, I'm Amber~

I just recently fell in love with Marilyn, and I don't know how or why, it just kind of happened. My first movie I ever watched of her was The Seven Year Itch, and that was fairly recent. I asked for a few Marilyn Books--and all of her movies--for Christmas. So I hope to receive them, or buy them soon.

I'm a Graphic Designer--and hopefully graduating this December finally with an Associates. I enjoy designing logos and icons, so I can't wait until I can design my icon for here. Although I am getting a Graphic Design degree, I really want to be a writer. I've been working on a novel for a while, and I hope to get it finished sometime. I love fantasy and sci-fi the most <3 and I read a lot of those types of books.

I love animals too! I spoil the crap out of my pets. I have two cats, one lives with me and the other with my parents, and a wolf-hybrid who also lives with my parents. My cat who lives with me is Mio, and she's a brat who doesn't like other cats. Found that out when I brought Rio home. I'm originally from Ohio, but I live in Pittsburgh for college at the Art Institute. I get home sick, and since I only live an hour away, I go home every other weekend to visit family and of course my pets. Life's too short not to!

It's great to be here, come say hi! I don't bite, I promise <3

xoxo,
Amber~

hi how are you?

+Quote Post
Kiki
post Dec 4 2012, 05:17 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE(alex11john @ Nov 13 2012, 02:59 PM) *
hi how are you?

I'm wonderful, yourself?~ (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/marilynbybrandon_190.gif)

+Quote Post
MarilynIloveU
post Dec 5 2012, 01:49 AM
Post #4
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

Welcome, nice you came back seeing as how you had such an underwhelmingly warm welcoming. Don't let it put you off (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/marilynbybrandon_190.gif)

+Quote Post
Kiki
post Dec 31 2012, 04:38 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE(MarilynIloveU @ Dec 4 2012, 07:49 PM) *
Welcome, nice you came back seeing as how you had such an underwhelmingly warm welcoming. Don't let it put you off (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/marilynbybrandon_190.gif)

Oh, of course not! I'm here almost every day, I just am too shy to post, haha! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a New Year! (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/marilynbybrandon_190.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2019 - 01:06 PM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.