Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Weirdest Thing Happened To Me The Other Day
Share |
lorileime
post Oct 8 2012, 09:36 PM
Post #1
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

I am an avid antiques collector and love to go to the various shops around town to look at what's new. I was in one of my usual haunts the other day and was startled a little by an electric clock I saw sitting on a shelf. It was the kind of thing where you could set the day and month by hand under the electric clock dial. The day the 4th and the month said August. The weird thing was that the time was stopped at 9:46. I suddenly thought to myself, that could be some sort of sign from Marilyn saying that she died exactly at that time. What was the latest that anyone said they spoke to her that night? I'd love to know.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CYRILPARIS
post Oct 9 2012, 11:50 AM
Post #2
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

Yes very curious...

+Quote Post
MarilynIloveU
post Oct 9 2012, 11:56 PM
Post #3
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

She died sometime between 8.00 and 10.00 I believe.

+Quote Post
Jim Parson
post Oct 10 2012, 04:11 AM
Post #4
Super admirer

Group Icon

Tony, the reports are so convoluted now, who really knows, but most reports claim the last person to speak to her was Joe DiMaggio, Jr., who called her around 7:15 that evening. Reportedly, she was in a very good mood after speaking with him. Several witnesses claim to have seen Robert Kennedy with two other men approaching Marilyn's home around 10:00 PM that night, leaving about 10:30. That's all I know.

This post has been edited by nightxposed: Oct 10 2012, 04:12 AM

+Quote Post
MarilynIloveU
post Oct 11 2012, 01:26 PM
Post #5
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

I highly doubt the Robert Kennedy thing.

+Quote Post
Margherita
post Oct 17 2012, 07:51 PM
Post #6
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

QUOTE(MarilynIloveU @ Oct 11 2012, 03:26 PM) *
I highly doubt the Robert Kennedy thing.

There were quite a lot of observations of him seeing Marilyn the last night - the neighbours playing cards saw him entering the house, a highway patrol police stopped a car and saw Kennedy and Greenson at the backseat, the neighbours of Peter Lawford heard a helicopter landing near the house and their fine flower arrangements got demolished.

All these accounts were told already way back then to other people, and when they were told these people weren't aware of each others' accounts (like an arrangement to tell lies ?) but told what they had seen, individually - and also by the time of the stories there was no suspicion of anything obscure having happened at Marilyns' or that she had possibly been murdered or killed accidentally etc.

So at least 3 individual accounts, separately of each other, during the same time period.

+Quote Post
MarilynIloveU
post Dec 25 2012, 03:18 AM
Post #7
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

I've heard of the police car thing. I've always tended to take the Kennedy stuff with a pinch of salt.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2019 - 03:08 PM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.