Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Visting Marilyn, Westwood Cemetery
Share |
blondealways
post Sep 28 2017, 02:24 AM
Post #21
Marilyn Fan For Life!

Group Icon

I visited her resting place this past month ( a nice surprise from my husband!), was
just overcome with so much emotion and actually got emotional and a bit teary
eyed....I have loved her since I was 14 and being here was the single most Wonderful
experience of my life now and always will be!

This post has been edited by blondealways: Sep 28 2017, 02:25 AM
Attached File(s)
Attached File Saying_hello.JPG ( 920.46K )Number of downloads: 19
Attached File My_first_Love.JPG ( 540.27K )Number of downloads: 14

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
meganmarilyn
post Sep 28 2017, 06:56 AM
Post #22
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

So beautiful reading what you said. Hope you put a kiss on her.

Well, and soon Hefner will be put next to her. He died.

This post has been edited by meganmarilyn: Sep 28 2017, 06:58 AM

+Quote Post
Kevin
post Sep 29 2017, 04:49 PM
Post #23
Norma Jeane Fanatic

Group Icon

Thanks for sharing Andre. Ÿ’Ÿ

I have this love/hate relationship with visiting her. On the one hand it's fantastic to be near her. On the other it's a sobering feeling knowing she's behind that marble slab and can't tell her myself how much she's changed my life and how very much I and most of the world adore her. Ÿ˜

Thanks once again, that reminds me I need to get back down there again soon for a business trip (pin up artist/photographer) and trek over to Westwood.

This post has been edited by Kevin: Sep 29 2017, 04:50 PM

+Quote Post
blondealways
post Sep 30 2017, 03:55 AM
Post #24
Marilyn Fan For Life!

Group Icon

QUOTE(Kevin @ Sep 29 2017, 07:49 AM) *
Thanks for sharing Andre. �Ÿ’Ÿ

I have this love/hate relationship with visiting her. On the one hand it's fantastic to be near her. On the other it's a sobering feeling knowing she's behind that marble slab and can't tell her myself how much she's changed my life and how very much I and most of the world adore her. �Ÿ˜�

Thanks once again, that reminds me I need to get back down there again soon for a business trip (pin up artist/photographer) and trek over to Westwood.

I completely understand, and yes I kissed it, over and over. My husband said "stop already you might catch something" Idiot! Ugh, anyway
I do understand because I too wish that i could tell her how she has changed my life. Its so strange that sometimes when I think about it
but she had and still has this strange, wonderful thing that speaks to people from different walks of life. It made me kind of sad but so happy
to be next to her. In the next couple of years I will be going back :-)

+Quote Post
Considerate
post Nov 12 2017, 03:04 AM
Post #25
It was great so what the hell!!

Group Icon

QUOTE(blondealways @ Sep 30 2017, 12:25 PM) *
I completely understand, and yes I kissed it, over and over. My husband said "stop already you might catch something" Idiot! Ugh, anyway
I do understand because I too wish that i could tell her how she has changed my life. Its so strange that sometimes when I think about it
but she had and still has this strange, wonderful thing that speaks to people from different walks of life. It made me kind of sad but so happy
to be next to her. In the next couple of years I will be going back :-)

so nicely written.

as an amateur astronomer and robot-fixing dude.... i don't understand fully how she happened to me either, or why i'd feel similarly about a visit with her.. not logical. maybe she is an angel-of-sorts ..... or a real one
next time you go, give her a kiss for all of us that likely will never get there please.

+Quote Post
blondealways
post Dec 12 2017, 01:30 AM
Post #26
Marilyn Fan For Life!

Group Icon

QUOTE(Considerate @ Nov 11 2017, 06:04 PM) *
so nicely written.

as an amateur astronomer and robot-fixing dude.... i don't understand fully how she happened to me either, or why i'd feel similarly about a visit with her.. not logical. maybe she is an angel-of-sorts ..... or a real one
next time you go, give her a kiss for all of us that likely will never get there please.

Absolutely!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/throb.gif)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 01:45 AM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.