Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Evidence Of Murder?
Share |
a monroeist
post Jul 16 2012, 08:44 PM
Post #21
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

yes, the mob theory is not plausible, for many reasons, neither is the Kennedy theory IMHO

on the contrary, the 20th Century Fox theory is convincing and it makes everything fall into place
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mark7
post Dec 17 2013, 11:12 PM
Post #22
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

In My view Marilyn was murdered by Dr Greenson with Eunice Murray giving Marilyn the fatal enema with that massive amount of drugs in it. I think how Donald Spoto said it happened in his book is the most probable way Marilyn was killed but i don't agree with him saying it was an accident. I believe dr Greenson overdosed Marilyn with Murray giving Marilyn an enema Maybe somewhere else in the house then after the murder was done moved her body back in bed and put her in that fake position face down arms at her side. I think they overdosed Marilyn so fox could claim the 13 million dollar insurance( 3 or 4 million life insurance on Marilyn and 9 or 10 million production insurance on SGTG) This money would have saved Fox from going bankrupt from Cleopatra debts coming in and we all know Fox was heading towards bankruptcy at the time of Marilyn's death. 13 million was a massive amount of money in 1962 and they needed fast cash! so after all my years of being a Marilyn fan and reading up on Marilyn's death etc i believe Marilyn was murdered as part of an insurance scam to save Fox from going bankrupt at the time.

We have to remember that Marilyn signed to a 2 movie deal worth 1 million(she thought) on Wed August 1st and she was murdered on the night of august 4th, 3 days later! they got Marilyn's signature on the contract for the insurance purposes then i would say the word was given for Dr Greenson to do the evil act with Murray at the first chance so they would not have to start bring the production back together for the SGTG . Marilyn was happy on the weekend she died(phoning friends etc) thinking she had just signed that contract and that Fox had dropped the court case against her( I think the biggest reason Marilyn was happy that weekend)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDOOSkwTi3s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA4pfRt-DfE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BACan6uXpWk

I think if you believe Marilyn was murdered like i do the biggest motive i can see is insurance money to stop Fox going bankrupt. I think it actually jumps out and slaps you in the face.

I think Greeson telling the police that he had to wait for Fox go ahead to phone the police as an excuse for the 4 hour delay was putting Fox in the s**t with him as his own insurance for them to keep up to there end and cover it up in the press and in other ways etc! like saying to Fox if i go down for murder so will you! Greenson was on the fox payroll as he was taking orders from Fox with that statement about needing permission from Fox before he could call the police as well. though he would have known that his phone calls during those 4 hours would be on Marilyn's phone records.

This post has been edited by Mark7: Dec 17 2013, 11:23 PM

+Quote Post
Margherita
post Dec 18 2013, 04:16 PM
Post #23
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

The Marilyn Monroe CIA memo

http://www.blackmesapress.com/page4.htm

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2019 - 03:20 PM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.