Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Evidence Of Murder?
Share |
post Jan 15 2011, 12:32 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Posts: 15

Joined: 14-January 11

here's some text i saved to a word pad file sometime ago, i find it interesting to say the least, especially after watching a doc on MM's last days here on British TV.

FRANK SINATRA tried to take revenge for the death of MARILYN MONROE after discovering she'd been murdered by the mob. The legendary crooner, linked to organised crime throughout his life, found out that Mafia boss SAM GIANCANA had killed the movie legend.

And this revelation led him to work alongside the FBI against the mob for years to come, according to writer MICHAEL MUNN. The scribe's information comes from a reliable source.

He had an affair with OlE BLUE EYES' ex-wife AVA GARDNER, who spilled the beans on the Marilyn affair. Sinatra called a meeting of the infamous RAT PACK, including DEAN MARTIN, SAMMY DAVIS and PETER LAWFORD - during which Lawford, an in-law of President JOHN F KENNEDY, admitted his part in a massive cover-up designed to keep out of the press the fact that BOBBY KENNEDY had been with the blonde actress on the day she died.

The police made no investigation whatsoever, but Sinatra launched his own private investigation instead. As he had feared, Monroe had sealed her fate when she drunkenly confided to Giancana about her affair with Bobby and how she planned to expose it.

Munn writes, "Giancana saw it as an opportunity to bring scandal to the White House. That evening they dragged Marilyn to her bedroom and inserted a suppository soaked with Nembutal barbiturate into her rectum." Munn also suggests Sinatra was set to ask the some like it Hot (1959) actress to marry him. (ACW/WNTEX/BRC) Source: WENN

and also the following....

August 4, 1962: Witnesses track the nightime movements of powerful people in and around Marilyn Monroe's home at 12305 Fifth Helena Dr Brentwood, CA, the night of her death.

Robert F. Kennedy, Attorney General at the time, was seen by scores of residents at the Monroe home with his brother-in-law, actor, Peter Lawford .

Sometime before midnight a dark Mercedes sped east on Olympic Boulevard in Beverly Hills. Estimating the car to be driving in excess of 55 miles per hour, Beverly Hills police officer Lynn Franklin gave chase. In the car was, Bobby Kennedy, Peter Lawford, and Marilyn Monroe's psychiatrist, Ralph Greenson.

The body of Marilyn Monroe was discovered well before midnight, yet the call to the police about her death didn't occur until 3:30am.

Deborah Gould, ex-wife of Peter Lawford, says the delay was to get Bobby out of town. He had a helicopter chartered that night back to San Francisco.

Allegedly Peter Lawford went to Marilyn's house to clean up and do what he could before the press arrived.

Meanwhile, in Los Angeles, reporter Joe Hyams learned that Lawford's neighbors were upset that a helicopter had touched down on the Santa Monica shore behind the Lawford's residence in the early hours of Sunday morning, August 5, blowing sand into their swimming pools.

Ward Wood, another neighbor, told the police that he saw Bobby Guy Hockett, Marilyn's mortician arrive between 5:20 and 6:20 A.M, Marilyn's body was in an advanced stage of rigor mortis. He estimated that she died between 9:30 and 11:30 Saturday night, between the same time dozens of neighbors reported seeing Bobby Kennedy and Peter Lawford enter the house along with Dr. Ralph Greenson.

When a local attorney was asked to interview Monroe's psychiatrist for an inquiry into her death, he expected Dr. Greenson to maintain his beliefs that Monroe had committed suicide. He was wrong.

According to the attorney they had met for several hours, during which, Greenson discussed not only Marilyn's habits, but also the private confidences she shared with her psychiatrist.

During the interview Dr. Greenson expressed his firm opinion that Marilyn Monroe had not committed suicide. He went on to play a half hour tape that Marilyn had made at her home on her own tape recorder. The contents of this tape also led the attorney to conclude that she had not committed suicide.

Private Investigator, Otash, had been taping Kennedy for weeks prior to Monroe's murder. The day of her killing, "Otash described a struggle in the Monroe bedroom and Kennedy yelling 'Where is it? Where the hell is it? I have to have it! My family will pay you for it!'

At the conclusion of the struggle, Otash heard physical blows and a door slamming." This is most likely how Monroe obtained the bruises all over her body. It is obvious that Robert Kennedy was looking for Monroe's red diary Robert Slatzer remembers a phone conversation he had with Marilyn on the day of her death. "Has anyone else seen this book?" Slatzer asked. "Nobody. But I am so angry I may just call a press conference and show it to the whole world and let everybody know what the Kennedy's are really like.

A few hours before Marilyn had died, the actress told Slatzer that "Bobby Kennedy was here, and he threatened me, screamed at me, and pushed me around!" Slatzer said "now she was afraid and felt she was in terrible danger. Bobby felt she had become a problem and had said to her, "If you threaten me, Marilyn, there's more than one way to keep you quiet."

Allegedly when Deborah Gould asked her ex-husband, Peter Lawford, how Marilyn had died he told her that, 'Marilyn took her last big enema.'

Oddly enough her colon showed congestion and purplish discoloration and it was shown impossible for her to have swallowed the pills or been injected with them. Evidence of yellow dye should have been found in the digestive tract-especially in an empty stomach. Coroner Nogushi found no trace of yellow dye. Sometimes the residue moves to the duodenum but they found none there either.

Marilyn Monroe would have had to of swallowed 52-89 capsules to achieve her percentages of the drug in her blood. No case has yet to be reported in which anyone has swallowed over 12 capsules without leaving any residue in the stomach. Yet Marilyn had no residue at all.

Joe Hyams, a reporter, tried to obtain Monroe's phone records. A employee at the phone company told him "All hell's broken loose down here. Apparently you're not the only one interested in Marilyn's calls. The tapes disappeared…. I'm told it was impounded by men in dark suits and well-shined shoes…. Somebody high up ordered it."

Alan Kimble Fahey, author of "Hollywood Unlisted," claims that around the early 1980's, he was sent to do about three days of phone work on a system at Atascadero State Mental Hospital, a maximum-security facility on California's central coast.

Kim was minding his work, converting an old switchboard to a new phone system, when he was confronted by a thin, wiry man. "The Guy, as I will refer to him, was in his late 50's or early 60's, of medium build, maybe 145 pounds, with slicked-back, graying hair." Kim said that he spoke in a streetwise tone and seemed desperate to talk to someone.

Allegedly he told Kim that he was a small-timer in the Sam Giancana crime family in the East. The goal of anyone working for the mob was to move up in the family, so when he was told to go to California to do the deed he had no hesitation. He was told to shut Marilyn up and get a journal she had been keeping.

It seems that what she was writing in that journal was making some very powerful people nervous. The "Guy" had never been to Los Angeles and didn't know his way around, so a driver was provided for him and his partner.

They stalked Marilyn for several days to find out her routines. They discovered that part of her nightly routine was to sedate herself a little, take a drink or two, and crash on the bed in her bedroom with the TV on. During the time they stalked her, they also managed to lift her keys and had duplicates made of all of them, since they weren't sure which ones they would need. Finally they chose the night to make their move.

They let themselves in the front door. The Guy said they didn't see anyone else in the house. They entered her room and, as expected, found Marilyn in bed. "Before she could react, they were on top of her. Both men held her down while the Guy inserted a nembutol suppository (supplied for the purpose when they arrived in California) into her rectum. They had been told that it would work quickly and that it would not show up in an autopsy.

The Guy said that Marilyn struggled for only a minute or so, and then she stopped breathing. All was quiet. The search for the journal didn't take long; they found it under the mattress. They left in a matter of minutes, making sure that the front door was locked behind them and leaving no evidence of a break-in.

The Guy thought he was going to move up in the Giancana crime family because of his slick work, until he heard that his partner had been murdered and that there was a contract out for him, too.

He told Kim that he stole an ID that had a physical description close to his. He didn't want to be arrested and put in the general population in prison, because he knew the mob could get to him from inside. So he got a crazy idea to pretend that he was crazy. He got into an altercation in a restaurant, acted nutty, got arrested, and was subsequently admitted to Atascadero State Mental Hospital.

Crazy as the plan was, it might have worked. He may have thought that he could hide in the hospital and be released when things cooled off. What he didn't know was that the stolen ID was from a guy with a rap sheet longer than his arm who was a bona fide nut case.

The book "Double Cross," by Sam Giancana, written by the Chicago mobster's grandson, who had the same name as his grandfather. Sam boasted that his grandfather bragged not only that he had Marilyn Monroe killed, but even told him how he did it.

The method he described is one of the only things that matches the autopsy report. He explained that at the opportune time, discovered as they were allegedly bugging her bedroom. Giancanna's hitmen entered the bedroom where she was lying in bed on her stomach trying to sleep. He said they then held her down and administered a prepared enema containing a massive dose of Nembutal.

This explains the findings of colonic bruising due to the sudden forced distention by the enema, and would also explain some bruising as they held her on her stomach to administer the enema. Once enough drug was absorbed so that she stopped struggling, he said they slipped out undetected.

His Grandfather went on to explain that they did it at just that time, to implicate the Kennedy's. He notes Bobby had been back and forth that day to try and calm her down, since he was in the process of breaking off their relationship.

Allegedly he was involved with her to deflect her from the president, and was now trying to extract himself from her. His physical presence the evening of her death coupled with the fact that she was scheduled to hold a press conference on Monday, and the Kennedy's obvious need to keep the relationships quiet made this the ideal time for her death to cast doubt on the Kennedys.

Mr. Giancana also considered the possibility that she might disclose her mob connections thru her Hollywood friends who set up the meetings with her and the president.

Sam Giancanna had bragged that they set up Marilyn's relationship with the Kennedy's in the first place to ultimately use this as a way to publicly discredit them for "double crossing" them by going after them after they had helped them get elected.

As reported in multiple interviews, Robert Kennedy and Marylin Monroe's personal physician were notified once the aide found Ms. Monroe either dead or dying. Allegedly a vain attempt at resuscitation, staging the body and pill jars to restore what had looked like a suicide scene once it was clear she was dead, and searching for documents to attempt to find and remove her personal diary and all connections to president, and the delay of reporting to local police until all this was accomplished, make perfect sense.....

Also Louise DiMaggio claimed to have been on the telephone with Marilyn Monroe when she was murdered. She also claims to have said the name of her attacker before dying. (from a book by June DiMaggio, neice of Louise) Louise refused to name names even on her death bed, saying that the knowledge terrified her to death.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic


RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th October 2020 - 01:12 AM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.