Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Feature: Share Es Posts On Social Media!
Share |
mels
post Jan 20 2010, 07:40 PM
Post #1
Isn't it delicious?

Group Icon

Dear all,

I am pleased to announce that we now have a new "topic related" feature called "add this"!
Thanks to this little feature you will be able to easily share any topic posted here with your friends, by email or on just any social network (Facebook, Digg, LinkedIn, Google etc). The "add this" button is available at the top of each topic :

Attached File addthis.PNG ( 7.54K )Number of downloads: 35

To share the topic with your friends, hover your mouse on the "Share" text and select the network / media you want to share the topic on. You can also directly click on the little Facebook / MySpace / Google / Twitter icons if you want to share there.

Enjoy!
Mels.
PS/ If you ever need new features please let me know. I can't promise I can implement everything but at least I can promise I'll take all requests into consideration and will do my best to satisfy them.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2019 - 11:38 PM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.