Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest: please Log In.
Everlasting Star is now a private community which no longer accepts new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :
13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Did Marilyn Have A Secret Love Child?
Share |
pronatumastrum
post Aug 2 2006, 04:50 PM
Post #41

Group Icon

Thank you all for your replies! I guess I always kind of hoped that she would have had a child, because it would just be wonderful if she had. I knew she had quite a few miscarriages throughout her life, and never successfully got pregnant as an adult. It's kind of hard to know what to believe, though, because I think even IF Marilyn said soemthing to someone, it didn't necessarily make it true. She seemed to change who she was according to who she talked to, in a way to be accepted and rescued by everyone.

Then again, what do I know? I'm 19, and have spent my life reading everything I can about her, and she's always the one person I wish I could have just seen or had one conversation with. Just because there's so much contreversy, lies, and rumors about her and her life. I did find it interesting though that the FBI found her a threat and tapped every room she stayed in and every room in her house. What I would do to be able to listen to those tapes!

Oh and I think it's just wonderful how informed and wonderful all of ya'll are! It's great that I'm not alone in wanting to know so much about MM, because so far, no one I ever talked to seemed to have any opinions or know any more than I did. I'm so impressed with how regular most of the users are too, I didn't expect any replies, so thank all of you again!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
filthy22
post Aug 2 2006, 05:23 PM
Post #42
The blonde

Group Icon

Welxome Lisa! (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif)

glad your enjoying ES! (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i too believe Marilyn didn't have a baby - it's all speculation! (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/balloon.gif)

Love Carrie
xxxxxxxxxxx

+Quote Post
brandonheidrick
post Aug 8 2006, 10:29 PM
Post #43
Donian

Group Icon

Jim, her first husband, said she was a virgin when they married. She was only 16 at that time.

I don't see it possible that Marilyn could have been pregnant THAT young and carry a baby to term without ANYONE spilling the beans ... her in-law's, foster family, friends, etc. Someone would have sold that story long ago if it had been true.

Now during her starlet years, she may have at one time been pregnant, as some photos she looks like she could have been ... I also say there's no evidence she ever carried a baby to full term.

I think this is just some wild story people tell to get a buck and a minute in the spot light.

+Quote Post
Robby
post Aug 8 2006, 10:56 PM
Post #44
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

Pepitone has admitted her book was a fabrication ...

About the subject: I don't think Marilyn Monroe ever had a child, she was molested though, but I highly doubt that she got pregnant and/or had a baby. It's sad people like Jeanne Carmen and Lena Pepitone are still being believed to this day. I hope they will be disposed some day.

Why does Jeanne Carmen Actually said she was a close friend of MM? Is this attention, longing to be famous again? Why? So much questions, and the answers are so hard to find.

Robby.

This post has been edited by Robby: Aug 8 2006, 10:57 PM

+Quote Post
meztisa
post Aug 9 2006, 03:57 AM
Post #45
team marilyn

Group Icon

Welcome to ES, Lisa! (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif)

Back to the subject...I highly doubt Lena and Jeanne's credibility. First of all, if Jeanne and Marilyn were so close, why isn't there one photo of them together? Pepitone and Carmen are just out to exploit Marilyn to get some media attention. Either way, it's not even a quarter of the attention Marilyn recieved when she was alive.

+Quote Post
Maryleen_McBeat
post Aug 10 2006, 05:25 AM
Post #46
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

As for me, I think that Marilyn hadn't a baby.

QUOTE(meztisa @ Aug 9 2006, 05:57 AM) [snapback]111538[/snapback]
Welcome to ES, Lisa! (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif)

First of all, if Jeanne and Marilyn were so close, why isn't there one photo of them together?

I think the same

+Quote Post
Marloes
post Jun 13 2007, 08:47 AM
Post #47
Silent Reverie

Group Icon

I've read several articles about Nancy Miracle and her play "HERE I AM MOTHER:
The Real Story of Marilyn Monroe". In some Nancy is called Marilyn's daughter, in some they don't mention that. I've heard her name before but I have no idea where.
Can someone clear this up?

Article of PR Inside:

Arthur Miller Society mentions Marilyn Monroe's daughter Nancy Miracle's play Here I Am Mother

The play Here I am Mother is noted on the events page of the Arthur Miller Society. A reading of the play has also been reviewed by Ward Morehouse the third in his Broadway After Dark Column. And Mario Fratti author of Nine the Bway hit has said it is "excellent". See www.marilynmonroefoundation.com for more information.

Finally the real biography of Marilyn Monroe is available for reading. Her daughter Nancy Miracle a published novelist, poet and now elected member of the Dramatists Guild has penned the real story of her mother.

Nancy Miracle had a chapter of her first novel included in an anthology of Italian American women writers which won an American book award in 1985.
In 1979 Nancy was featured on the cover of Library Journal. Another chapter of her first novel was entered into the National Film Theatre Competition and was in the semi-finals.

Nancy was nominated to the Who's Who in America, the World, and American Women and her
bio has appeared in the Marquis Who's Who for several years.

She has founded and been president of the Marilyn Monroe Foundation for twenty two years.
During that time she has tried to prevent illegal censorship of the truth of the woman behind the image. In her play she does so.

+Quote Post
meztisa
post Jun 13 2007, 10:57 AM
Post #48
team marilyn

Group Icon

From sources on the internet, it says she an Italian-American, born in September of 1946 and Marilyn's daughter. All I know is that she runs the Marilyn Monroe foundation and is the only heir to her estate. Check out http://hometown.aol.com/nmiraclemm/index.html for more info. Oh. and check out this below photo, according to the page.

According to the page, hte first picture is Nancy Miracle, the second picture is Marilyn Monroe, Liz Taylor, Dean Martin and Nancy Miracle, and the third is a closeup of Nancy.

To be honest, I don't know who she really is, but I think the fact that Marilyn supposedly lived with Nancy and took care of her, without Nancy ever being discovered is a bunch of horsesh**. It's odd how she is allegedly the only heir to Marilyn's estate, though.
Attached File(s)
Attached File nanceyy.jpg ( 58.56K )Number of downloads: 75
Attached File waldorf.jpg ( 82.41K )Number of downloads: 81
Attached File nancy_204.jpg ( 20.15K )Number of downloads: 9

+Quote Post
Marloes
post Jun 13 2007, 11:50 AM
Post #49
Silent Reverie

Group Icon

I think she's lying too. Marilyn wanted a child so bad, so why would she hide her?
I can't tell for sure, but Nancy in that first picture, seemed to have some plastic surgery done.

I also wonder why the pictures she has of her and Marilyn sitting on the same table are of photocopy quality. Maybe because the cutting and pasting was badly done and this way it covers it up a bit?

This post has been edited by Marloes: Jun 13 2007, 11:52 AM

+Quote Post
Robby
post Jun 13 2007, 02:11 PM
Post #50
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

It's al lies! Why don't they do a DNA test?

+Quote Post
Lacrymosa
post Jun 13 2007, 02:24 PM
Post #51
Only happy in the sun

Group Icon

Maybe they can't have Marilyn's DNA (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
And who would be the father ?

I agree with Marloes, Marilyn would have no reason to hide her child !

This post has been edited by Lacrymosa: Jun 13 2007, 02:27 PM

+Quote Post
Robby
post Jun 13 2007, 02:29 PM
Post #52
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

I don't know, there are so many Marilyn 'hairs' in circulation. I think she is definately lying, though!

+Quote Post
~TheGirl~
post Jun 13 2007, 02:49 PM
Post #53
♥Marilyn Forever♥

Group Icon

This is just crazy! Yet another person lying and using Marilyns name for publicity, Its just horrid

+Quote Post
meztisa
post Jun 13 2007, 03:54 PM
Post #54
team marilyn

Group Icon

To me, she's not just "another person". This woman supposedly has control over Marilyn's estate. I wonder how? Oh, and here is a clearer copy of the picture I posted. If that is actually Nancy, as her page claims, then she would have been 15 years old then.

Here are some other things to ponder. When Marilyn died in '62, Nancy would have been 16. Where was she in the house when Marilyn died? If Marilyn committed suicide or was depressed, or however she may have died, she definately would not have left without telling her one and only daughter goodbye, right? And for those who believe she was murdered, wouldn't Nancy have heard a commotion and investigated the problem? Nancy must be a witness to Marilyn's death, not just Eunice Murray, so why didn't the police question her?

Also, I'd like to know when she finally "came out" as Marilyn's illegitimate child. Oh, and how did she gain control over Marilyn's estate? Hm.
Attached File(s)
Attached File mm.party.SinatraShow.SandsHotelLasVegas7juni1961.01.jpg ( 164.96K )Number of downloads: 79
Attached File mm.party.SinatraShow.SandsHotelLasVegas7juni1961.02.jpg ( 49.01K )Number of downloads: 72
Attached File nancy.PNG ( 14.67K )Number of downloads: 10
Attached File nancy_2.PNG ( 16.09K )Number of downloads: 10

+Quote Post
ellen
post Jun 13 2007, 04:33 PM
Post #55
ellen

Group Icon

QUOTE(meztisa @ Jun 13 2007, 03:54 PM) [snapback]136214[/snapback]
To me, she's not just "another person". This woman supposedly has control over Marilyn's estate. I wonder how? Oh, and here is a clearer copy of the picture I posted. If that is actually Nancy, as her page claims, then she would have been 15 years old then.

Here are some other things to ponder. When Marilyn died in '62, Nancy would have been 16. Where was she in the house when Marilyn died? If Marilyn committed suicide or was depressed, or however she may have died, she definately would not have left without telling her one and only daughter goodbye, right? And for those who believe she was murdered, wouldn't Nancy have heard a commotion and investigated the problem? Nancy must be a witness to Marilyn's death, not just Eunice Murray, so why didn't the police question her?

Also, I'd like to know when she finally "came out" as Marilyn's illegitimate child. Oh, and how did she gain control over Marilyn's estate? Hm.

i agree very strange........ take a look at this pic of dean martin with his wife jeanne carmen, looks like the lady sat next to dean in the other pics to meAttached File 536675ao.jpg ( 40.93K )Number of downloads: 86
Attached File index.jpeg ( 164.96K )Number of downloads: 63

+Quote Post
Robby
post Jun 13 2007, 05:55 PM
Post #56
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

I think you're right, Ellen!

+Quote Post
Tara
post Jun 13 2007, 07:18 PM
Post #57
Glittering Mist

Group Icon

Jeanne Martin was there that night, I'm sure it is her.

+Quote Post
pinup
post Jun 13 2007, 07:18 PM
Post #58
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

yes if she really was marilyn daughter she would prove it! also does she say who her father is??
On the other hand marilyn may have wanted to keep her child a secret if she did have one, judging my what ive read in my sister marilyn her family had a terribel time with reporters etc, marilyn may have wanted to protect her. However there is no mention of her in bernices book- but maybe marilyn swore her to secrecy??
Rather than telling all these stories she should prove it with hard fact im sure many collectors would be glad to give up a marilyn hair to prove it!

+Quote Post
meganmarilyn
post Jun 13 2007, 10:05 PM
Post #59
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

So she was born in September of '46. Then how come there are no photos of Marilyn showing her pregnant thruout '46? And especially when Marilyn was at the KFI Radio Station Seminar for Photographic Techniques (Ambassador Hotel), in August of '46? As pic below shows, Marilyn must have no problem wearing a bikini being 8 months pregnant. LOL!

QUOTE(meztisa @ Jun 13 2007, 02:57 AM) [snapback]136202[/snapback]
From sources on the internet, it says she an Italian-American, born in September of 1946 and Marilyn's daughter.

Attached File(s)
Attached File White_Bikini_238.jpg ( 112.33K )Number of downloads: 48

+Quote Post
ellen
post Jun 13 2007, 10:18 PM
Post #60
ellen

Group Icon

QUOTE(meganmarilyn @ Jun 13 2007, 10:05 PM) [snapback]136234[/snapback]
So she was born in September of '46. Then how come there are no photos of Marilyn showing her pregnant thruout '46? And especially when Marilyn was at the KFI Radio Station Seminar for Photographic Techniques (Ambassador Hotel), in August of '46? As pic below shows, Marilyn must have no problem wearing a bikini being 8 months pregnant. LOL!

(IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/laughing.gif) (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/hmm.gif)

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2014 - 02:59 AM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.
Calendrier publicitaire