Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest: please Log In.
Everlasting Star is now a private community which no longer accepts new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :
6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pat Newcomb
Share |
Joan Newman
post Jul 17 2014, 12:07 AM
Post #101
Daisy

Group Icon

Yes. I agree. That would be a great book.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mezzo
post Jul 17 2014, 04:37 PM
Post #102
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

Gary Vitacco-Robles' second Icon volume will be published before the end of the summer. He spoke with Patricia Newcomb when he was researching its content.

I believe that Pat Newcomb still respects the confidentiality that was required by her profession, and that she still honors the trust that Marilyn afforded her. While I'd love to know what she knows about Marilyn, I doubt she'll ever write a tell-all book.

+Quote Post
Eva
post Jul 19 2014, 06:09 PM
Post #103
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

QUOTE(Mezzo @ Jul 17 2014, 04:37 PM) *
Gary Vitacco-Robles' second Icon volume will be published before the end of the summer. He spoke with Patricia Newcomb when he was researching its content.

I believe that Pat Newcomb still respects the confidentiality that was required by her profession, and that she still honors the trust that Marilyn afforded her. While I'd love to know what she knows about Marilyn, I doubt she'll ever write a tell-all book.

mezzo, that very interesting to know that i always liked the way pat has remained quiet about her association with Marilyn, but it would be something special for all us Marilyn's fans to get another perspective on the type of person she was when in the company of her? pat had the privilege to get to know her personally and professionally and i fear as the years go on there doesn't seem to be many people still around who knew her that could give the fans some closure about the last few months and days before she had died?

+Quote Post
Joan Newman
post Apr 21 2017, 03:20 AM
Post #104
Daisy

Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif)

Attached File(s)
Attached File iiii.png ( 983.6K )Number of downloads: 12
Attached File kkk.png ( 961.59K )Number of downloads: 16
Attached File yyy.png ( 563.83K )Number of downloads: 15
Attached File yyyy.png ( 379.38K )Number of downloads: 14

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2017 - 11:54 PM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.