Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How Marilyn Died
Share |
Garbo20
post Nov 27 2008, 06:36 PM
Post #1
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

I found this interesting site that tells you all about the drugs that where found in her body.

http://southernwingsaircraft.com/howmarilyndied.html
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Quandlavilledort
post Dec 13 2008, 11:25 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

That was really interesting. Thanks for posting! Now that's truly weird...How could someone possibly swallow more than 47
Nembutal and 17 Chloral Hydrate capsules?! I mean, the time you take to gulp down all of them, it makes you already feel completely dizzy and you'd be having a hard time keeping on swallowing the pills before drifting into coma, IMO.

+Quote Post
magda24
post Dec 13 2008, 11:45 PM
Post #3
The light descends from nowhere

Group Icon

Interesting article, thanks

+Quote Post
keiradazi
post Dec 16 2008, 07:55 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Very interesting article!! Thanks! This may be a little irrelevent, but, I had a nightmare years ago about being strapped to a hospital bed and being injected with some toxic chemical in my foot (pretty traumatic nightmare). Really random, I know.. but I was thinking about that dream not too long ago, and wondered if it would be possible to do something like that? Perhaps she was murdered in some similar fashion? Just a random thought.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post
jonas
post Dec 30 2008, 02:33 PM
Post #5
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

Something really strange in this article. It says that Eunice Murray claimed some years later that the door wasn't locked and that she even put it down in writing? Then why did Greenson have to break the window to get in? Why didn't they just use the door? Plus the theories on where the broken glass should have fallen. Now,I'm beginning to wonder if there even was any broken glass. Or did Marilyn or someone else, in a fit of rage, break it from the inside? Very confusing! As if trying to understand the "numbers" that make these drugs work wasn't confusing enough. There's no doubt about it...when people lie or keep changing their stories it's because they're uncomfortable about something. Something which is seen as unnecessary for the public to know.

+Quote Post
Demos Kratos
post Dec 31 2008, 02:00 PM
Post #6
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

QUOTE(jonas @ Dec 30 2008, 03:33 PM) *
Something really strange in this article. It says that Eunice Murray claimed some years later that the door wasn't locked and that she even put it down in writing? Then why did Greenson have to break the window to get in? Why didn't they just use the door? Plus the theories on where the broken glass should have fallen. Now,I'm beginning to wonder if there even was any broken glass. Or did Marilyn or someone else, in a fit of rage, break it from the inside? Very confusing! As if trying to understand the "numbers" that make these drugs work wasn't confusing enough. There's no doubt about it...when people lie or keep changing their stories it's because they're uncomfortable about something. Something which is seen as unnecessary for the public to know.

You're so right Jonas - it's a similar notion I ask myself when I question her death (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post
Quandlavilledort
post Jan 2 2009, 07:15 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Greenson kept a piece of mystery and I'm not saying that because I don't like psychoanalysis. I read something about a psychoanalyst who had murdered two of his patients with an injection of sodium amytal (if I remember well). Greenson may be totally innocent but he was a strange man.

+Quote Post
Juliet17101
post Jan 9 2009, 02:23 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

I vaguely remember reading something - perhaps in The Assassination of Marilyn Monroe that was possibly an observation of Jack Clemmons, the first police officer on the scene, that the shattered glass was on the ground outside as if the window had been smashed from the inside.

+Quote Post
pinup
post Jan 10 2009, 08:35 PM
Post #9
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

What I dont get is they re-opened her case and looked through all her files etc to see if there was any foul play, yet they claim there was nothing suspicious!
How can they have missed all this 'evidence' which obviously doesnt add up?

+Quote Post
ChrisW66
post Oct 18 2009, 11:05 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

QUOTE(Juliet17101 @ Jan 9 2009, 02:23 AM) *
I vaguely remember reading something - perhaps in The Assassination of Marilyn Monroe that was possibly an observation of Jack Clemmons, the first police officer on the scene, that the shattered glass was on the ground outside as if the window had been smashed from the inside.

I feel sorry for the lack of justice for Marilyn. I have listened to various speeches, but the ones that most moved me most were the ones made by Sergeant Clemmons. He is right, Police Officers do notice attitude, and can instantly feel if something is suspicious. I know this, because I too, am a Police Officer. What he said made a lot of sense. I am sure there was an initial plan to talk Marilyn out of going public with her diary, and when that failed she was murdered. This is the motive. What is shocking though, like Sergeant Clemmons said is the extent of the cover-up, because if it doesn't scare you, it damn well should. I personally hope that one day, those people responsible are outed. Obviously, she died, because she was niave, and believed in dreams. This is not surprising, given her traumatic childhood. Mine was similar, so I can empathise with her. It makes me happy, though, to know that she is not forgotten, and so many people love her.

+Quote Post
Margherita
post Oct 21 2009, 09:55 PM
Post #11
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

So much has been debated whether she was accidentally killed (by someone close to her) or murdered; personally I think the options are about 50/50, at least, the first could have happened, for the second possibility there was enough motive, even much more than you mentioned, if you read everything that has been written in various places, allthough not everybody believes that she even knew this and that person.

The thing that Sgt Clemmons sensed that something was dramatically wrong, when he entered the death scene, doesn't of course necessarily mean that a murder had occurred, but he noticed, also with his experienced police 6th sense, a lot of details that were very unlikely - like a too tidy room for a person that few hours ago has committed a suicide, maybe pill bottles in a neat line, everything too clean - maybe he felt like he was stepping immediately inside a cover-up story somebody wants to tell him, entering in a scene in a theatre, and politely listening what everybody was telling - and at the same time sensing that "the truth is out there".

+Quote Post
Cheriepie
post May 17 2011, 06:43 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

QUOTE(Juliet17101 @ Jan 8 2009, 09:23 PM) *

It was Robert Slatzer who claimed the glass was on the outside, in Milo Speriglio's Crypt 33. And we all know how trustworthy Slatzer and Speriglio are. (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Slatzer says he was at MM's house a few days after her death, that the window was boarded up and he observed glass on the outside. Even if we hypothetically for a moment believe that the glass was on the outside, if the window was boarded, that would have caused glass to fall forward. If the glass was actually broken with a fireplace poker it could have fallen forward (think about the way a poker is shaped, like a hook. Could have been pushed through, then glass hooked as it was brought back out). Unless we can find a quote from someone on scene August 5th about the glass being on the outside, it's hard to believe whether or not it's true, and even if it were true, what may have caused it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2019 - 10:52 AM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.