Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Marilyn Quizzes!, killing time
Share |
magda24
post Sep 4 2008, 04:04 PM
Post #1
The light descends from nowhere

Group Icon

If you get really bored...
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/1004047/ar...-marilyn-monroe
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/715285/whi...-monroe-are-you
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/675280/whi...-monroe-are-you
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/493858/do-...e-as-much-as-me
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/382286/whi...u-with-pictures
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/1187570/do...-marilyn-monroe
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/1019553/wh...aracter-are-you
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/804161/whi...-monroe-are-you
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/1004116/wh...-monroe-are-you
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
abeautifulchild
post Sep 5 2008, 01:56 AM
Post #2
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

GREAT! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/jumpymm.gif)

+Quote Post
magda24
post Sep 24 2008, 06:54 PM
Post #3
The light descends from nowhere

Group Icon

QUOTE(abeautifulchild @ Sep 5 2008, 02:56 AM) *

Glad you like it!

+Quote Post
Paju
post Sep 25 2008, 07:18 PM
Post #4
♥ Appleblossom ♥

Group Icon

Ooh great! I'm going to share my results, not that anyone's probably interested, but here goes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

First quiz: Are you like Marilyn Monroe? Result: You're fairly Monroe-esque, but more how she was in her Norma Jean years.

Second quiz: Which Marilyn Monroe are you? Result: You are sophisticated Marilyn. You enjoy reading, or at least act like you do, and always have something witty at the tip of your tongue. You're refined and dignified. Friends catagorize you as a "classy doll" and respect your self-respect and diligence. lucky number- 5 ::: lucky color- navy ::: something to look forward to this week-you'll win a debate ::: advice-take a vacation. (but the picture they have there is NOT of MM!)

Third quiz: Which Marilyn Monroe are you? Result: I got no results. Then what does this mean?

Fourth quiz: Do you love Marilyn Monroe as much as me? Results: Wow... you really love Marilyn Monroe. Rock on! I love obsession:)

Fifth quiz: Which Marilyn Monroe are you (with pictures)? Results: You're Marilyn Monroe. You are a goddess. People take advantage of you though, so be careful. Underneath it all, you probably aren't very happy.

Sixth quiz: Do you really know Marilyn Monroe? Results: Excellent job! You really are a die hard Marilyn fan!! let's hope someone doesn't talk bad about Marilyn around you, or you'll give them a piece of your mind!

Seventh quiz: Which Marilyn Monroe character are you? Results: Your Amanda Dell from Let's make Love! Who the hell cares what else you are! You have a killer body and a hell of a pretty face. You are a talented performer, and can knock the socks off any man! No matter how mad they might get. You're a true rising star.

Eighth quiz: Which Marilyn Monroe are you? Results: Congradulations! You are Marilyn Monroe's Cutsie Side!
You like to see things from a more innocent perspective. You see feminity as something important and something to be proud of. You hold high morals in life though you don't like to take things overly seriously you are still very sincere.
"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it."-Marilyn Monroe

Ninth quiz: Which Marilyn Monroe are you? Results: Norma Jeane

And here are a couple of other MM quizzes:
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/1021544/wh...or-mood-are-you
Which Marilyn Monroe emotion or mood are you? My result was this: You are playful Marilyn! you would rather go the beach, shop, talk on the phone or spend time with your friends. being happy is all that really matters to you right now.

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/2110411/wh...onality-are-you
Which Marilyn Monroe pic/personality are you? My result: You are Sexy Marilyn! You have got it going ON! You are a very open and aware person. You like things that indulge the senses. Chocolate, perfume, holding hands, Frank Sinatra, beautiful places... But with all this sensitivity, you are also somewhat emotional at times and get caught up in something for too long. Sometimes your openess & sexuality causes people to treat you a certain way, and you wish you could be taken more seriously/treat you respectfully.

This post has been edited by Paju: Sep 25 2008, 07:25 PM

+Quote Post
Lacrymosa
post Sep 25 2008, 07:45 PM
Post #5
Only happy in the sun

Group Icon

Here are mine (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

1st quiz : Are you like Marilyn Monroe? Result: You're fairly Monroe-esque, but more how she was in her Norma Jean years.

2nd one : Which Marilyn Monroe are you? Result: You are sophisticated Marilyn. You enjoy reading, or at least act like you do, and always have something witty at the tip of your tongue. You're refined and dignified. Friends catagorize you as a "classy doll" and respect your self-respect and diligence. lucky number- 5 ::: lucky color- navy ::: something to look forward to this week-you'll win a debate ::: advice-take a vacation.

3rd one: No results !

4th one : Do you love Marilyn Monroe as much as me? Results: Wow... you really love Marilyn Monroe. Rock on! I love obsession:)

5th one : Which Marilyn Monroe are you (with pictures)? Results: You're Norma Jean. You're sweet, lovely and innocent. You have big dreams of making it in Hollywood, but have no idea what that may mean for you.

6th quiz : Do you really know Marilyn Monroe? Results: Excellent job! You really are a die hard Marilyn fan!! let's hope someone doesn't talk bad about Marilyn around you, or you'll give them a piece of your mind!

7th one : Which Marilyn Monroe character are you? Results: You are Sugar Kane from Some like it Hot! A smart girl with killer curves, you have the men drooling over you. Unfortunatley, you seem to be attracted to the wrong type of man! You can't go without liquor when your sad, you're tired of getting the fuzzy end of the lolipop and know exactly what you want and how to get it! Which won't be tricky when you have the men falling down at your feet! You go girl!

8th one : Which Marilyn Monroe are you? Results: Congradulations! You are Marilyn Monroe's Sexy Side!"That's the trouble, a sex symbol becomes a thing. But if I'm going to be a symbol of something, I'd rather have it sex than some other things we've got symbols of."You are smart and sassy and you know what you want in life. You are proud of who you are despite what anyone else says. The downside is that like in the case of Marilyn Monroe, you may be overlooked by others - or seen only for your beauty. These effects don't last long with a strong woman though ^.~
(I don't see me like that at all !!!)

9th one : Results : Norma Jeane

And for the ones you posted Sirrku :

Which Marilyn Monroe emotion or mood are you? Results : You are casual Marilyn, you just want to take some time out to relax. Today you don't want to worry about your make-up and hair, you just want to take it easy and maybe read a book or lounge around in your favorite bathrobe. everyone needs some time off sometime

Which Marilyn Monroe pic/personality are you? My result: You are Lost Marilyn. You are wonderful but don't fully realize it. You simply don't know who you are just yet. Somehow in the chaos of your life you forgot about yourself. Distanced and indifferent is how you may seem to people. In reality you are haunted by inner demons and struggles perhaps because you regret or lost things. But you are still strong. Remember you have the power to change things.

This post has been edited by Lacrymosa: Sep 25 2008, 07:50 PM

+Quote Post
abeautifulchild
post Sep 26 2008, 05:35 AM
Post #6
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

1st Q- Are you like Marilyn Monroe? Result- Are you sure you're not Marilyn reincarnated???

2nd Q- Which Marilyn Monroe are you? Result- You are sophisticated Marilyn. You enjoy reading, or at least act like you do, and always have something witty at the tip of your tongue. You're refined and dignified. Friends catagorize you as a "classy doll" and respect your self-respect and diligence. lucky number- 5 ::: lucky color- navy ::: something to look forward to this week-you'll win a debate ::: advice-take a vacation.

4rth Q- Do you love Marilyn Monroe as much as me? Result- Wow... you really love Marilyn Monroe. Rock on! I love obsession:)

5th- Which Marilyn Monroe are you? Result- You're Marilyn Monroe. You are a goddess. People take advantage of you though, so be careful. Underneath it all, you probably aren't very happy.

6th- Do you really know Marilyn Monroe? Result- Excellent job! You really are a die hard Marilyn fan!! let's hope someone doesn't talk bad about Marilyn around you, or you'll give them a piece of your mind!

7th- Which Marilyn Monroe character are you? Result- Your Amanda Dell from Let's make Love! Who the hell cares what else you are! You have a killer body and a hell of a pretty face. You are a talented performer, and can knock the socks off any man! No matter how mad they might get. You're a true rising star

8th- Which Marilyn Monroe are you? Result- You are Marilyn Monroe's Sexy Side!"That's the trouble, a sex symbol becomes a thing. But if I'm going to be a symbol of something, I'd rather have it sex than some other things we've got symbols of."You are smart and sassy and you know what you want in life. You are proud of who you are despite what anyone else says. The downside is that like in the case of Marilyn Monroe, you may be overlooked by others - or seen only for your beauty. These effects don't last long with a strong woman though ^.~

9th- Which Marilyn Monroe are you? Result- Norma Jeane

Which Marilyn Monroe emotion are you? You are care free Marilyn! you don't really care about what other people think, you do what makes you happy and that's all that matters. you will eat whatever you want, go wherever you want, date whomever you want, and if you want to be in the very first Playboy you'll do it. Controversy doesn't bother you at all!

Which Marilyn Monroe pic/personality are you? You are Married Marilyn! You like men, you really do. But because of your passion for them, and desire to have that significant other, you sometimes are a little hasty in getting involved and too accpeting of that person's faults. Your eagarness can sometimes get you with guys that aren't right for you. You also like the security and comfort of being held and loved. It tells you that you are valuable. But remember, the only person who decides that is YOU!

Fun, fun, fun. Thank you guys for the links and filling up my time. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink3.gif)

+Quote Post
californiadude
post Sep 26 2008, 05:59 AM
Post #7
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

That was fun, didn't get through them all though (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
missmarilyn
post Sep 26 2008, 06:35 AM
Post #8
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

1st Quiz - Are you sure you're not Marilyn reincarnated???

2nd Quiz - You are bold Marilyn. It's your way or the highway. People respect you're opinions for fear of getting beat up or told off, or because it's just more simple that way. You broach subjects without a care in the world of the topics effect, and you enjoy the center of attention. Friends categorize you as a "straight-forward doll" and like to be seen with you. lucky number- 3 ::: lucky color- platinum silver ::: something to look forward to this week- a female foe will try to take you down, but you've got it covered. ::: advice- never let anyone tell you you're too bossy. A woman never gained respect by being floozy, did she?

4th Quiz - Wow... you really love Marilyn Monroe. Rock on! I love obsession:)

5th Quiz - You're Amanda from Let's Make Love. You love to sing and act, but also take classes to educate yourself. You don't care about money, in fact, you are appalled by rich people who don't help others.

6th Quiz - Excellent job! You really are a die hard Marilyn fan!! let's hope someone doesn't talk bad about Marilyn around you, or you'll give them a piece of your mind!

7th Quiz - You're Lorelei Lee From Gentlemen Prefer Blondes! A girl obsessed with diamonds and rich men, you go for class all the way. And although you may seem like an idiot to most, your reasoning will make them think again! You're not a bad person,you're loyal to your friends and you know what you want.

8th Quiz - Congratulations! You are Marilyn Monroe's Sexy Side!"That's the trouble, a sex symbol becomes a thing. But if I'm going to be a symbol of something, I'd rather have it sex than some other things we've got symbols of."You are smart and sassy and you know what you want in life. You are proud of who you are despite what anyone else says. The downside is that like in the case of Marilyn Monroe, you may be overlooked by others - or seen only for your beauty. These effects don't last long with a strong woman though ^.~

9th Quiz - Norma Jeane

You are sweet Marilyn! you will do anything to help a friend, and you hate to let (some) people down. You have an adorable way about you, and people can't help but love it! go on being your sweet self.

You are Young Marilyn! You are fresh and beautiful... Eager and willing... Active and Idealistic... Sweet and compassionate. You have a great charismatic personality. But sometimes you aretoo trusting in people, naive/hasty in your decisions, because of insecurities.

+Quote Post
Robby
post Sep 29 2008, 01:11 PM
Post #9
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

1st Quiz - Are you sure you're not Marilyn reincarnated?
2nd Quiz - You are frisky Marilyn. You laugh at just about anything, but don't do it to purposely be cute. You're just a fun-loving girl who likes to have a good time. Men adore you for your innocence and find your personality uniquely appealing. Friends catagorize you as a "sugary doll" and appreciate your great sense of humor and care-free ways. lucky number- 19 ::: lucky color- sunshine yellow ::: something to look forward to this week- you'll win a bet. ::: advice- smile extra big at that guy you pass on the street. that one.
3d Quiz - I got nothing here ...
4th Quiz - Wow... you really love Marilyn Monroe. Rock on! I love obsession:)
5th Quiz - You're Marilyn Monroe. You are a goddess. People take advantage of you though, so be careful. Underneath it all, you probably aren't very happy.
6th Quiz - Excellent job! You really are a die hard Marilyn fan!! let's hope someone doesn't talk bad about Marilyn around you, or you'll give them a piece of your mind!
7th Quiz - You are Sugar Kane from Some like it Hot! A smart girl with killer curves, you have the men drooling over you. Unfortunatley, you seem to be attracted to the wrong type of man! You can't go without liquor when your sad, you're tired of getting the fuzzy end of the lolipop and know exactly what you want and how to get it! Which won't be tricky when you have the men falling down at your feet! You go girl!
8th Quiz - Congradulations! You are Marilyn Monroe's Cutsie Side!
You like to see things from a more innocent perspective. You see feminity as something important and something to be proud of. You hold high morals in life though you don't like to take things overly seriously you are still very sincere.
9th Quiz - Dress up marilyn

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2019 - 08:22 PM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.