Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Have You Ever Walked With A Small Child And
Share |
lorileime
post Jul 16 2008, 07:28 PM
Post #1
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

Have you ever been walking with a small child and holding hands with the child and pulled up on the childs hand in order to avoid having the child fall down? If you can picture what I'm trying to describe, then you know what I mean. In what movie does that happen to Marilyn and where?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lorileime
post Jul 17 2008, 05:08 PM
Post #2
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

O.K. here's the answer. In GPB after Lorilei sings to Gus on the sofa in the girl's cabin, the porter comes around and tells everyone "Last call" for everyone who has to get off the ship. The whole crowd, including Dorothy, the Olympic team, and the extra girls, along with Gus and Lorilei all start running to the deck so Gus can get off the ship. As they are running, if you watch closely, just as Lorilei and Gus approach the stairs, Gus raises up Lorilei's left arm so that, in case she trips and falls down the steps, he can save her from skinning her knees, like a little child. It happens fast so watch it in slo-mo. Everytime time I see, I think how nice it was for Tommy Noonan to automatically think of that.

+Quote Post
mmmMarilyn
post Jul 18 2008, 04:40 PM
Post #3
A Girl, but not THE Girl

Group Icon

That's precious Tony, thanks for that! I'll definitely have to take a second look. : )

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2019 - 05:37 PM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.