Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest: please Log In.
Everlasting Star is now a private community which no longer accepts new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Day Marilyn Was Born To Blame For Her Death?
Share |
pinup
post May 30 2008, 12:26 PM
Post #1
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

i dont know what you all know about biorhythms they are basically a way of predicting human behavior. They are supposed to predict the days of greatest physical, emotional and intellectual well-being. But even more important, as a useful way in forewarning of those days in which precautions should be taken so that potential accidents might be avoided.

Biorhythms are based on the theory that human behavior is influenced by three basic rhythms or cycles of energy: the physical, which has a period of twenty-three days and regulates an individual's vitality and stamina; the emotional, which has a period of twenty-eight days and regulates creativity and sensitivity; and the intellectual, which has a period of thirty-three days and regulates the memory and decisionmaking process. The cycles begin at birth, working independently of each other, but having a cumulative influence on man's behavior. Each cycle is divided into halves. The first half is when energy is readily available and can be channeled into successful ventures. The second half is a "recharging" period, during which it is advisable to refrain from strenuous efforts. Because of the different lengths of each cycle, all types of combinations can occur; for example, one may be overflowing with physical energy while intellectually and emotionally drained.

I found a chart showing Marilyns biorhythm on the day she died- according to her birthday.

(IMG:http://www.searchwithin.org/journal/tat_journal-05-images/16-chart.jpg)

This chart illustrates the position of Marilyn Monroe's Biorhythm cycles on the day of her death. An interpretation of this chart could be that Monroe's emotional and intellectual state were responsible for her decision to commit suicide at a time when her physical resistance was low.

It would be interesting to see all the other people who were with Marilyn on that day to see what their 'biorhythms' were like. Specifically Eunice Murray to see if she was predicted to decieve others....

What do you all think?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Margherita
post May 30 2008, 07:18 PM
Post #2
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

I think (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

No offense, though... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/throb.gif)

This post has been edited by Ultraviolet: Jan 14 2009, 09:12 PM

+Quote Post
pinup
post May 30 2008, 11:18 PM
Post #3
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

I garee it does seem far fetched, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hypocrite.gif) but it is interesting thats if you believe she commited suicide

+Quote Post
abeautifulchild
post May 31 2008, 02:52 AM
Post #4
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

This is certainly very interesting, thanks for posting.

This reminds me of a story I read: it was supposed to be day Marilyn died and she was reading her horoscope that was giving her all these warnings and telling her to stay calm and don't do anything rash, etc. Anyway in an afterword the author said that in fact that was Marilyn's REAL horoscope that he researched and somehow got for Aug 5. 1962 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

This post has been edited by abeautifulchild: Sep 27 2008, 10:21 PM

+Quote Post
pinup
post Jun 1 2008, 02:49 PM
Post #5
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

yes i think i have heard that story! it is kinda spooky!

+Quote Post
Demos Kratos
post Jun 3 2008, 01:37 PM
Post #6
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

Lol that horoscopes malarkey spooks me a little. Not to sure about the biorhythms but I wouldn't doubt it, its based on scientific reasoning and fact lol.

+Quote Post
jonas
post Jun 4 2008, 12:22 AM
Post #7
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

Horoscopes are garbage! With so many people born under the "Leo" sign, one is bound to find their true love when the Horoscope states that they will. Then, this "LEO" is convinced that the author of the horoscope is "gifted" and ensues reading everything that this astrologer publishes.And thus becomes an advocate! I doubt that a "Supreme Being" would make the destiny of that which he created, dependant on the positioning of stars(suns?) in the galaxy. It's just human folklore!
As for her biorhythms, all of us have days when we're more stressed out. That doesn't mean we're going to committ suicide. And I doubt that in 1962, these tests were taken into serious consideration.It was another era. Simple times.
And all this does is add to the confusion concerning Marilyn's death.

+Quote Post
cherie 2
post Jul 29 2008, 05:49 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE(pinup @ May 30 2008, 07:26 AM) *
i dont know what you all know about biorhythms they are basically a way of predicting human behavior. They are supposed to predict the days of greatest physical, emotional and intellectual well-being. But even more important, as a useful way in forewarning of those days in which precautions should be taken so that potential accidents might be avoided.

Biorhythms are based on the theory that human behavior is influenced by three basic rhythms or cycles of energy: the physical, which has a period of twenty-three days and regulates an individual's vitality and stamina; the emotional, which has a period of twenty-eight days and regulates creativity and sensitivity; and the intellectual, which has a period of thirty-three days and regulates the memory and decisionmaking process. The cycles begin at birth, working independently of each other, but having a cumulative influence on man's behavior. Each cycle is divided into halves. The first half is when energy is readily available and can be channeled into successful ventures. The second half is a "recharging" period, during which it is advisable to refrain from strenuous efforts. Because of the different lengths of each cycle, all types of combinations can occur; for example, one may be overflowing with physical energy while intellectually and emotionally drained.

I found a chart showing Marilyns biorhythm on the day she died- according to her birthday.

This chart illustrates the position of Marilyn Monroe's Biorhythm cycles on the day of her death. An interpretation of this chart could be that Monroe's emotional and intellectual state were responsible for her decision to commit suicide at a time when her physical resistance was low.

It would be interesting to see all the other people who were with Marilyn on that day to see what their 'biorhythms' were like. Specifically Eunice Murray to see if she was predicted to decieve others....

What do you all think?

I think biorythms are authentic. I nver took seriously predicting my life based on biorythms or anything else
But I think it is an authentic concept.

by the way, biorythm chart and a horoscope chart are not the same thing and not even based on similar or the same concepts.

+Quote Post
dwane
post Jul 29 2008, 07:58 PM
Post #9
I'm trying so hard...

Group Icon

wow that horoscope one is creepy.

+Quote Post
Alanma
post Jul 30 2008, 12:06 PM
Post #10
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

Have a good look at this.
http://www.skepdic.com/biorhyth.html

+Quote Post
pinup
post Jul 30 2008, 06:43 PM
Post #11
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

thats interesting alan i didnt know they had been around for over 100 years! Although they have still yet to be 'proved' i still think they are an interesting concept

+Quote Post
Alanma
post Jul 30 2008, 10:30 PM
Post #12
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

My wife, who is pictured with me in the members' photos thread, was a highly intelligent woman, but believed wholeheartedly in Biorythms and Astrology. Just before we got married she spent a lot of money we could not afford on a Biorythm forecast and an Asrological prediction. These were from very wellknown fancy practitioners.
As they coincided she decided they must be right, and based her life on them.
Among other things they predicted a large and happy family, and a life ending peacefully at an advanced age surrounded by her extended family.
Oh yeah?
Our son died only a few days old and she was unable to have another. She died aged only 52 after a year of terrible pain when her undiagnosed cancer of the kidneys spread to her other organs and spine. She had no blood relations or family left.
Her 'extended family' consisted of me and her cats.
My opinion of astrologers, soothsayers, medicine men, casters of bones, readers of runes, tarot cards, chicken entrails and Aunty's tea-leaves is, as you can imagine, not for full expression in decent company.
Adolf Hitler believed passionately in such folk, and look what happened.

+Quote Post
pinup
post Jul 31 2008, 02:35 AM
Post #13
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

Im sorry if I offended you in saying I found them interesting. Im with you on astrology though as with tarot card readers I think most play on peoples emotions who perhaps need guidance from elsewhere

+Quote Post
Alanma
post Jul 31 2008, 12:49 PM
Post #14
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

Pinup.
You certainly did not offend me in any way. There's nothing wrong, per se, in being interested in Biorhythms.

The whole business of attempting to foretell the future is just a very sore point with me, and I hope my explosion did not cause you any offence.

+Quote Post
pinup
post Jul 31 2008, 06:35 PM
Post #15
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

No not at all Alan i like to hear other points of views and I can fully understand why it is a sore point with you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/console.gif)

+Quote Post
skookum31
post Sep 25 2008, 09:51 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

I believe in that biorythem thing, as well as the horoscope that Marilyn was reading, the night/evening she died. I wonder what Marilyn's astrology chart looked like; that might be interesting to examine. Oh- and even take a look at Greenson's and Mrs. Murray's astrology charts as well; I think there is connection somehow. If nothing out of the ordinary happened that night that marilyn died, wouldn't you think that many more people wouldn't have such a problem with talking about it- if they had nothing to hide, I'd think that they'd be much more open. The more closed up people are, the more it makes me think that something was amiss that night.
JMO, though. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush.gif)

xx Shana

+Quote Post
2Twinkle
post Sep 25 2008, 10:36 PM
Post #17
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

I don't have any special interest in biorhythms and consider trying to predict the future astrologically to be a waste of time. However, a few days back, I received an issue of Official UFO (U.S. newstand magazine), dated February 1976, in the post. On page 53, there's a full-page advert for 'Life Cycle Institute' - the heading of the page reads:

If Clark Gable, Judy Garland and Marilyn Monroe Had Known About Biorhythm - They Might Be Alive Today

Part of the text below reads: "..What's more, Judy Garland and Marilyn Monroe swallowed lethal doses of sleeping pills on critical days..."

On the opposite page 52, there is part of an interview with the couple that started the cult that became known as 'Heaven's Gate.'

+Quote Post
pinup
post Sep 27 2008, 09:36 PM
Post #18
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

wow thats strange!?

+Quote Post
Anneta
post Oct 9 2008, 05:55 AM
Post #19
Marilyn nut

Group Icon

QUOTE(pinup @ May 30 2008, 12:26 PM) *

What do you all think?

As for me I believe in biorhythms and astrology. It's very interesting thing. And I'm sure that it all show our emotional and physical state.
Thank you for posting this!!! It's very interesting!

+Quote Post
abeautifulchild
post Oct 12 2008, 07:33 PM
Post #20
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

You know it's interesting because I just finished re-reading Susan Strasberg's book and apparently Paula Strasberg had horoscopes made for Marilyn every year and I guess 1962 looked like such a bad year for Marilyn based on the astrological chart that Paula didn't even want to tell Marilyn about it. She told Susan, "It doesn't have to be fatal for her. It doesn't have to be fatal..."

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2017 - 09:22 PM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.