Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Marilyn And Me
Share |
pinup
post Jan 3 2008, 05:40 PM
Post #1
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

I hope this is in the right section! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush.gif)

Anyway I keep missing on Sky a drama about Marilyn's life- Im sure its called Marilyn and me but Im not certain (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
The only thing I can remember is it has a part where she goes for an abortion and I think an impersonator that looks just like Suzie Kennedy (it might even be Suzie Kennedy!) playes her.

Does anyone have a link where I can watch the whole thing or know of a dvd of it??

Hope you all know what Im going on about! x (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush.gif)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bobby
post Jan 21 2008, 02:29 PM
Post #2
That smile...

Group Icon

QUOTE(pinup @ Jan 3 2008, 04:40 PM) *
I hope this is in the right section! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush.gif)

Anyway I keep missing on Sky a drama about Marilyn's life- Im sure its called Marilyn and me but Im not certain (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
The only thing I can remember is it has a part where she goes for an abortion and I think an impersonator that looks just like Suzie Kennedy (it might even be Suzie Kennedy!) playes her.

Does anyone have a link where I can watch the whole thing or know of a dvd of it??

Hope you all know what Im going on about! x (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush.gif)

This was on Sky Drama (UK) this morning but typically, I didn't realise until it had finished. Grrr. I believe it's written from Robert Slatzer's diaries and notes but I'm not 100% sure. I hope it's repeated soon though.

Incidentally, Some Like it Hot is on Sky Classics (again, UK) this Friday.

+Quote Post
Tara
post Jan 21 2008, 04:24 PM
Post #3
Glittering Mist

Group Icon

Marilyn And Me is based on Robert Slatzer's books and stars Susan Griffiths (another famous impersonator) as Marilyn.

+Quote Post
pinup
post Jul 5 2008, 08:50 PM
Post #4
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

does anyone know if i can download it from anywhere??

+Quote Post
maarriinnnaa
post Feb 9 2015, 01:49 PM
Post #5
마릴린 먼로❣

Group Icon

Yes, does anyone have an idea? I don't want to waste my money on that book or movie.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th January 2022 - 08:38 AM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.