Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Marilyns Body To Be Exhumed?
Share |
marilyns_firstki...
post May 10 2008, 04:27 AM
Post #41
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

After an autopsy is done, the organs are put in plastic bags. From what I understand, even after all these years, the organs would still
be well enough intact to perform tests.
I also read that there was a small section cut from the intestines that was supposed to be tested
during the autopsy. Unfortunately the samples were thrown away and never tested because it was announced that her death was a probable suicide. This
came directly from Noguchi in a book I read about famous deaths and autopsy results. This means if the remains are sealed in plastic bags
it will be possible to test the intestines for nembutal and chloral hydrates and how they were administered..ie, mouth, rectal, etc.

I personally believe her body should be exhumed for another autopsy. And only for scientific purposes. I think if there is such a thing as a soul,
maybe the truth about a person should be told before they can really be at peace.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
magda24
post May 10 2008, 09:22 AM
Post #42
The light descends from nowhere

Group Icon

QUOTE(marilyns_firstkiss @ May 10 2008, 05:27 AM) *
After an autopsy is done, the organs are put in plastic bags. From what I understand, even after all these years, the organs would still
be well enough intact to perform tests.
I also read that there was a small section cut from the intestines that was supposed to be tested
during the autopsy. Unfortunately the samples were thrown away and never tested because it was announced that her death was a probable suicide. This
came directly from Noguchi in a book I read about famous deaths and autopsy results. This means if the remains are sealed in plastic bags
it will be possible to test the intestines for nembutal and chloral hydrates and how they were administered..ie, mouth, rectal, etc.

I personally believe her body should be exhumed for another autopsy. And only for scientific purposes. I think if there is such a thing as a soul,
maybe the truth about a person should be told before they can really be at peace.

And that is the problems- the organs are missing, so another autopsy probably would come inconclusive. and I just can imagine another set of autopsy photos "accidentally" leaking to the press.

This post has been edited by magda24: May 10 2008, 09:24 AM

+Quote Post
Demos Kratos
post May 10 2008, 02:02 PM
Post #43
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

QUOTE(magda24 @ May 10 2008, 09:22 AM) *
And that is the problems- the organs are missing, so another autopsy probably would come inconclusive. and I just can imagine another set of autopsy photos "accidentally" leaking to the press.

I respect everyone's views on this forum. I honestly believe that many present different viewpoints, some taking a more scientific approach to understanding her death, while others are concerned with the spiritualistic/mutual respect aspect as to why an exhumtion is prohibited. Consensus will never be reached because of this. Personally, part of me wants to know the truth, wants to put a rest to the conspiracies, wants ease of mind. . .But at the same time I have the utmost respect for Marilyn. I would hate for the media to violate the autopsy and leak photos onto the Internet. For that I'll form my own violent vigilante group, ha.

So, at the same time an exhumtion would rectify and conclude the unanswered - the various questions that plague many minds on this forum, as well as my own. But how do you perform an exhumtion without disturbing her final resting place, which I too am against like others (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no.gif) .

Lastly, I would add that technological advancements in forensic science and autopsies could conclude the inconclusive original autopsy results. We could understand, how the toxicatons were administered into her body. But from here, it begins another conspiracy spiral and ultimately it would seem we were back where we stated - square one.

+Quote Post
magda24
post May 10 2008, 03:44 PM
Post #44

Group Icon

I don't know if exhuming Marilyn body knowing that the results may or not may be conclusive is worth it. I'm not totally against it but I wonder what it would prove? It's not like her death place was treated as a crime scene- I wonder what evidence was gathered, if any?The autopsy results always should be interpreted in the light of corraborating evidence- which is null.There are almost no living witnessess and brief police reports.Not much to start with. We know the direct reason of her death (unless coroner lied in an autopsy report), we don't know how (if) the drugs were administered. After all those years I doubt it's possible to find a crucial proof wheter her death was a result of a foul play, not mentioning distinction between suicide and AO.I know there's a chance-but is it worth it?I always believed that if Marilyn was murdered she should be treated as any citizen- but at the time of her death. Now, after all those years....

+Quote Post
Margherita
post May 10 2008, 08:50 PM
Post #45
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

QUOTE(magda24 @ May 9 2008, 07:10 PM) *
As for the most evidence is found in soft tissue (unless she received blunt forced trauma to the skull or some other bone fracture) there's not much left to be found. of course, they could run tox tests but would they prove anything different than autopsy? I doubt it. If there was anything to find it should have been found during the post mortem. But the autopsy raport was not exhaustive.....I've seen many autopsy reports (I study criminalistics) and they were never that brief...

MM:s original autopsy report plus the inquiry of her death contained 700 pages, but it was cut to mere 19 pages.

Here's the link I've posted before, where parts of this can be found (not the original rapport of course):

educationforum.ipbhost.com

search there the murder of MM

+Quote Post
magda24
post May 11 2008, 10:25 AM
Post #46

Group Icon

QUOTE(Ultraviolet @ May 10 2008, 09:50 PM) *
MM:s original autopsy report plus the inquiry of her death contained 700 pages, but it was cut to mere 19 pages.

Here's the link I've posted before, where parts of this can be found (not the original rapport of course):

educationforum.ipbhost.com

search there the murder of MM

Yeah I was always wondering what happened to those hundreds of pages....

+Quote Post
MarilynMariah
post May 12 2008, 01:16 AM
Post #47

Group Icon

QUOTE(magda24 @ May 10 2008, 03:44 PM) *
I don't know if exhuming Marilyn body knowing that the results may or not may be conclusive is worth it. I'm not totally against it but I wonder what it would prove? It's not like her death place was treated as a crime scene- I wonder what evidence was gathered, if any?The autopsy results always should be interpreted in the light of corraborating evidence- which is null.There are almost no living witnessess and brief police reports.Not much to start with. We know the direct reason of her death (unless coroner lied in an autopsy report), we don't know how (if) the drugs were administered. After all those years I doubt it's possible to find a crucial proof wheter her death was a result of a foul play, not mentioning distinction between suicide and AO.I know there's a chance-but is it worth it?I always believed that if Marilyn was murdered she should be treated as any citizen- but at the time of her death. Now, after all those years....

I also wonder what it would prove. I'm not sure it would lay to rest anyone's questions about the circumstances around her death. The mere thought of exuming her body is a very hard one for me to digest. I realize her spirit is no longer with her body - but it is still very morbid. Especially when people really can't pin-point that there would be any evidence to shed new light on what really happened that horrible night. There are many condrodictions that surround her death. I really don't think there is much to justify removing her body from its final resting place. She gave so much of her life to be "Marilyn." It's a weighty debate for sure.

If people were 99.99 % sure that the truth about how she passed ie was it murder? ect would be discovered once and for all -- and we could put it all to rest, then I might see some point to it. But we have nothing like that as a backing. In some ways for me it boils down to giving our Norma Jeane/Marilyn the respect in death she didn't recieve while she was alive.

+Quote Post
jonas
post May 27 2008, 12:48 AM
Post #48
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

To exhume Marilyn's body, then to be fair we'd have have to exhume the bodies of everyone who died "mysteriously". It might or might not solve the mystery,I don't know, but a worldwide upheaval of bodies would be the only fair thing to do. Anyway, it's probably unnecessary as it could tell us WHAT killed her,assuming she was killed, but never WHO. To know who,46 years after her death, one can only analyze the going-ons and the behavior of some people at the scene to come to some sort of conclusion. And there's no doubt in my mind that there was some sort of cover up that night. <a cover up to murder or to accidental overdose or to malpractice is the question.People likeClemmons, Murray, Greenson or even the studios who had Marilyn under contract, just behaved too "weirdly" if it were just a case of suicide,on purpose or accidental.
If the exhuming of the body could tell us who was directly or indirectly responsible for her death, then fine. If not, then the answer will have to be found in some other way.

+Quote Post
collector
post Jun 10 2008, 12:32 PM
Post #49
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

MM = Bruce Lee

Both deaths will always be questioned and never resolved it seems.....

+Quote Post
SummerRaye
post Jun 12 2008, 06:41 AM
Post #50

Group Icon

Goodness...I'm so 50/50.

I am a firm believer in finding out the truth, but even if we did find out HOW she died...will we ever find out WHY she died?

+Quote Post
Cello
post Jan 25 2014, 06:51 AM
Post #51
I just want to be wonderful.

Group Icon

QUOTE(marilynfanonline @ May 9 2008, 04:44 PM) *
I not sure about what would be left of her. Was she embaled well? What would be left of a body after 45 years? Bones and hair I'm guessing?

I've wondered this also. I have read that if you're in an airtight crypt it takes much longer to decompose (as opposed to standard ground burial)...

But I would assume in the very least there would be bone and hair (she was wearing a wig but I'm sure what remained of her hair was not shaved off or anything like that)

I really don't know if they embalmed her or not..?

As for exhumation? I say YES. The so-called investigation into her death was a farce as far as I'm concerned and she deserves better. It's not about "parading her body around"... who said the public would have access? Or photos would be taken to show to the public? It can be done with HIGH SECURITY.

I would think Marilyn would want justice (if anyone had anything to do with her death). And I want justice for her. Even if it turns out to be a suicide or even an accidental overdose.

Exhuming may not answer everything but I think it'll bring us one step closer to the truth. So many years are passing... and the more years that pass, the further away we get from being able to solve this.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2019 - 12:33 AM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.