Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Back
Share |
mels
post Dec 4 2006, 01:25 AM
Post #1
Isn't it delicious?

Group Icon

Dear Marilyn admirers,

You all probably have seen all the difficulties I have been going through today but this time I'm done restoring everything AND upgrading to the forum's new version.

Thank you to our four six eight amazing Elite members for their donations, which helped me pay a part of the licence. I still need money to cover everything, so if you too would like to help, the solution would be to donate a little bit of money (5 $ is more than fine) via Paypal (my account there is melsy.c [ a t ] gmail.com).
As a thank you gift you will get an email addy or forwarder with @everlasting-star.net + assorted Google services associated with it, AND you will become an Elite member here (= special access to a forum reserved to Elite members, and a plaque that states you're part of the Elite under your avatar).

I can't take anything else than PayPal for various bank related reasons (on small amounts such as the ones I'm requesting here, such as 5 $, it would cost more to have the money changed into euros) :( I'm sorry for the ones who wanted to participate via snail mail. Please know that I do appreciate your intentions a LOT and that I am not indifferent to them !

I'm not sure that everything is working okay here but it's 1:30 AM here and I really need to go to bed, I have a very hard week coming up at work :(

Please, if anything works weird please let me know in this thread.

Mels.

This post has been edited by mels: Dec 5 2006, 03:51 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paju
post Dec 5 2006, 11:06 AM
Post #2
♥ Appleblossom ♥

Group Icon

Thank you Mels for everything you've for this site and for keeping Marilyn's memory alive.
Also thank you to the members who donated.
ES is my favorite site - not just out of Marilyn sites but every site there is. I think it's wonderful that ES is working fine again (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/smile1.gif)

+Quote Post
LostHurlyFan
post Dec 7 2006, 11:19 PM
Post #3
Marilyn Fan Forever

Group Icon

Hello, I was wondering what was going on with the site. The past few weeks I have been trying to get on the site and everytime I did I got some type of popup saying I have some viruses on my computer. And I could not get on. Well it seems to be fixed now. (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
missmarilyn
post Dec 8 2006, 03:18 AM
Post #4
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

Thank you mels for doing everything you did! (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/jumpymm.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2019 - 12:05 PM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.