Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :
22 Pages V  « < 20 21 22  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Pictures After Marilyn's Death, Anyone?
Share |
zeldazonk61
post Mar 30 2012, 11:49 PM
Post #421
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

thats awful. as if she was already exploited enough
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RoseMadder
post Aug 24 2012, 10:16 AM
Post #422

Group Icon

I would also like to see the pictures, if its not too late¨, out of curiosity...if someone wants to send them; rosemadder6736@hotmail.com

+Quote Post
breslau
post Oct 22 2012, 07:48 PM
Post #423

Group Icon

*removed*

+Quote Post
mermaid
post Dec 5 2012, 04:48 PM
Post #424

Group Icon

I'd like to see the pictures as well, if its not too late already... Could someone send them to me, please? Thank you!! (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/marilynbybrandon_190.gif) queen_of_egypt@hotmail.com

+Quote Post
sneyder69
post Dec 5 2012, 05:20 PM
Post #425
Super admirer

Group Icon

What i dont understand is that u all wanna see Marilyns death photos.....You all should remember her as how she was in life. I think its disrespectful (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/no.gif) !

+Quote Post
Savara
post Jan 4 2013, 03:19 PM
Post #426

Group Icon

QUOTE(sneyder69 @ Dec 5 2012, 05:20 PM) *
What i dont understand is that u all wanna see Marilyns death photos.....You all should remember her as how she was in life. I think its disrespectful (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/no.gif) !

I agree with you Pieter (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/no.gif)

+Quote Post
CYRILPARIS
post Jan 7 2013, 01:44 PM
Post #427
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

I can understand that people want to see Marilyns death photos. Death is part of life. This is not necessarily horrible or an end in itself.

+Quote Post
mermaid
post Apr 2 2013, 03:54 PM
Post #428

Group Icon

Could someone please send me the pictures? My email is queen_of_egypt@hotmail.com

Thank you so much!!

+Quote Post
Eva
post Apr 2 2013, 07:14 PM
Post #429
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

I do remember seeing a UK documentary showing two original autopsy photos of Marilyn in b & w photo copies, one looked like it was taken just before she was examined by the Dr and the other picture looked just after the autopsy which didn't look anything like her but were the original pictures.

I think it was called ''Who killed Marilyn, and can i just say for the one's being overly sensitive about her death photo's, i don't think anyone is being disrespectful of Marilyn we all come on here wanting to understand this incredible legend and scrutinizing her memory does not cause her harm in anyway, we are just trying to understand how she actually died?

This post has been edited by Eva: Apr 2 2013, 08:47 PM

+Quote Post
elsiesmarina
post Jun 25 2013, 10:34 PM
Post #430

Group Icon

Hi all. Very interested to see these pictures too, like others have said, curiosity gets the better of us all. I have seen a lot of the photos but it would be great if someone could email me the photos they have as I would like to close that chapter in terms of collecting photos/information on Marilyn's life.

harlequinodonnell@gmail.com

Thanks
Harley

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 20 21 22
Closed TopicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2019 - 04:10 PM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.