Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wish List, post yours!
Share |
Paju
post Dec 10 2013, 08:21 AM
Post #61
♥ Appleblossom ♥

Group Icon

I did some pretty heavy editing on my wish list and now it only has six books (plus two that haven't been published yet). Those six are the ones that interest me most at the moment, see first page and very first post for my new wish list (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/smile1.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
blondealways
post Jan 31 2017, 04:24 AM
Post #62
Marilyn Fan For Life!

Group Icon

QUOTE(blondealways @ May 15 2009, 04:11 AM) *
I'm sure i'll change it as time goes on but these are the only books that i really really really want!

The Last Complete Sitting
&
Marilyn Monroe-The Life, the Myth
&
The Christies Catalog

Update: I now own them all! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
melslovepotion
post Jul 9 2018, 06:45 AM
Post #63
Super admirer

Group Icon

I will be going through my Marilyn stuff (mostly books) soon. Im thinking about selling them but only want them to go to a loving Marilyn fan, thats why I am talking about it here. I currently live in AZ in the US. I would prefer if someone can swing down who lives in AZ and pick them up because I dont want to pay for shipping. Or if I sell them individually maybe I can ship them within the US. If anyone is interested let me know, if so, I will list out all the books Im willing to part with here.

+Quote Post
JC 96816
post Yesterday, 10:28 PM
Post #64
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/marilynbybrandon_190.gif) Hi Mel, I'd love some MM books - the soft cover ones with lots and lots of pix - especially DeDienes and some others that I can't think of. I live in Hawaii though.
I think you should list them here because as you said, they should go to someone who loves MM.

+Quote Post
Kevin
post Today, 07:27 PM
Post #65
Norma Jeane Fanatic

Group Icon

QUOTE(melslovepotion @ Jul 9 2018, 01:45 AM) *
I will be going through my Marilyn stuff (mostly books) soon. Im thinking about selling them but only want them to go to a loving Marilyn fan, thats why I am talking about it here. I currently live in AZ in the US. I would prefer if someone can swing down who lives in AZ and pick them up because I dont want to pay for shipping. Or if I sell them individually maybe I can ship them within the US. If anyone is interested let me know, if so, I will list out all the books Im willing to part with here.

Sounds good, I'm very interested in this list. Please by all mean show us, I'm very curious and interested.

Thank you so much.

Kev

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th July 2018 - 09:20 PM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.