Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Have A Difficult Question (please Don't Think Ill Of Me)
Share |
Lauren Michele
post Apr 29 2006, 05:39 AM
Post #1
Everlasting Smile

Group Icon

On the most recent documentary here in the States the narrator mentioned there could be a final way to end the question of how did Marilyn die. That would be to exume (sorry) her body, and do tests. I don't know how I feel about it. Let her rest in peace?

It was on "The Marilyn Tapes". There wasn't a long debate about the discussion. I feel guilty for asking this question. I just wanted to know how you feel? (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif)

Lauren M.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zarabell
post Apr 29 2006, 05:21 PM
Post #2
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

QUOTE(Lauren Michele @ Apr 29 2006, 05:39 AM) [snapback]104128[/snapback]
On the most recent documentary here in the States the narrator mentioned there could be a final way to end the question of how did Marilyn die. That would be to exume (sorry) her body, and do tests. I don't know how I feel about it. Let her rest in peace?

It was on "The Marilyn Tapes". There wasn't a long debate about the discussion. I feel guilty for asking this question. I just wanted to know how you feel? (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif)

Lauren M.

hi i think it would be right to let her rest in peace now .

+Quote Post
Lauren Michele
post May 1 2006, 02:18 PM
Post #3
Everlasting Smile

Group Icon

QUOTE(zarabell @ Apr 29 2006, 05:21 PM) [snapback]104162[/snapback]
hi i think it would be right to let her rest in peace now .

Thanks Bee. I think the question is hard to answer or taboo and people want to not think about it WHICH I understand 100%. I wouln't have asked if it were not on the documentary. (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/no.gif) ....Lauren Michele.

This post has been edited by Lauren Michele: May 1 2006, 07:03 PM

+Quote Post
Tara
post May 1 2006, 06:43 PM
Post #4
Glittering Mist

Group Icon

A difficult question for me, because I'm really not sure what a new inquiry would achieve. So many of those involved in the case are now dead. Whatever the outcome, people will always question it.

However I would move heaven and earth to get Marilyn away from Hugh Hefner ...

+Quote Post
Lauren Michele
post May 1 2006, 07:21 PM
Post #5
Everlasting Smile

Group Icon

Oh Tara, he will be next to her until the end of the Earth. I just learned that maybe 6 months ago? He is a pervert to me. Every time I see that mans face I get nauseated. He took all that money off of Marilyn's and forget it.....He doesn't deserve to be at rest next to our Marilyn.

A new autopsy I suppose by a "trusted" fresh Coroner? I don't know who the narrator suggested on the show. I would not want someone who is still alive to go near her because what if she was murdered (only speculating here)...they would not be honest out of fear I would think.

Thanks for writing back........Lauren M.

Oh and Hugh Hefner bragged on the 48 Hours show how Marilyn launched his empire. So doesn't he have relatives to rest in peace next to! I am rambling I know.

This post has been edited by Lauren Michele: May 1 2006, 07:24 PM

+Quote Post
purple-haze
post Jul 23 2006, 12:36 AM
Post #6
Just wants to be wonderful...

Group Icon

QUOTE(Tara @ May 1 2006, 06:43 PM) [snapback]104313[/snapback]
A difficult question for me, because I'm really not sure what a new inquiry would achieve. So many of those involved in the case are now dead. Whatever the outcome, people will always question it.

However I would move heaven and earth to get Marilyn away from Hugh Hefner ...

i agree, i duno whats up with that man, three girlfriends at once and all that, thoes girls must be dumb, or desperate for a good life...

i think the fact he will be next to her, makes marilyn seem cheap and like one of his little sl*t girls..... (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/no.gif)

+Quote Post
Frances
post Jul 23 2006, 01:11 AM
Post #7
1926 - 1962

Group Icon

I like this topic. My first thought would be that they should exume her body and find out once and for all the truth so if there was fowl play then those responsible will be held accountable . . . I am so tierd of people using Marilyn and thinking they can get away with it. On the other hand I say let her rest in peace because I highly doubt that if they did find out for sure that anyone would be held responsible, especially if it turns out the goverment was involved, they would just cover it up agian and pay off the people who discovered the truth. As I always say 'the truth is out there" but that does not mean it will ever be found.

This post has been edited by Frances: Jul 23 2006, 01:39 AM

+Quote Post
2Twinkle
post Jul 23 2006, 01:45 AM
Post #8
Marilyn addict

Group Icon

QUOTE(purple-haze @ Jul 23 2006, 12:36 AM) [snapback]109979[/snapback]
i agree, i duno whats up with that man, three girlfriends at once and all that, thoes girls must be dumb, or desperate for a good life...

He could be a lizard in human form (if anyone is....). (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

+Quote Post
Lauren Michele
post Jul 23 2006, 04:08 AM
Post #9
Everlasting Smile

Group Icon

QUOTE(2Twinkle @ Jul 23 2006, 01:45 AM) [snapback]109984[/snapback]
He could be a lizard in human form (if anyone is....). (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

Yes, a lizard is perfect metaphor to describe him. Again he appeared on a recent documentary which was called "Still Life," but he seemed a bit more humbled this time. I am trying to remember if he boasted about where he lies for an eternity again. (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes1.gif) ....Lauren Michele.

QUOTE(Frances @ Jul 23 2006, 01:11 AM) [snapback]109982[/snapback]
I like this topic. My first thought would be that they should exume her body and find out once and for all the truth so if there was fowl play then those responsible will be held accountable . . . I am so tierd of people using Marilyn and thinking they can get away with it. On the other hand I say let her rest in peace because I highly doubt that if they did find out for sure that anyone would be held responsible, especially if it turns out the goverment was involved, they would just cover it up agian and pay off the people who discovered the truth. As I always say 'the truth is out there" but that does not mean it will ever be found.

Hi Frances! That was my first thought too, to exhume. Now I feel that she should rest. I've done so much thinking and I've learned so much about Marilyn by coming here to ES. (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/balloon.gif) .....Lauren Michele

QUOTE(purple-haze @ Jul 23 2006, 12:36 AM) [snapback]109979[/snapback]

i think the fact he will be next to her, makes marilyn seem cheap and like one of his little sl*t girls..... (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/no.gif)

Hi jo, I think people, women, are around him simply because he has money and they are looking for noteriety and fame. So far on every documentary that I have seen in the past year, Hugh has been involved in it because of 1953 Marilyn launched his empire and to remind everyone he will be buried next to her. ......Lauren Michele

This post has been edited by Lauren Michele: Jul 23 2006, 04:13 AM

+Quote Post
nicky62
post Jul 23 2006, 04:38 AM
Post #10
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

I totally approve her body being exumed for its the only way to erase the eternal stigma of a drug overdose and that way our lady can finally rest in peace . I mean with all these new methods that prove how ? what killed her? and time? It should have been done years ago. On Discovery and other so called channels they have shows that exume or find bodies and they find out the HOW did they die , I approve but I really dont approve having to see her in her resting place after all these years , was enough with the book by Anothony Summers
Just my peeny
Nicky62

+Quote Post
Lauren Michele
post Jul 23 2006, 04:56 AM
Post #11
Everlasting Smile

Group Icon

(IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/throb.gif) Nicky, I couldn't agree with you more about not wanting to see her. I watch alot of Forensic shows that are on. It is truley amazing what technology we have today. At first when I watched The Marilyn Tapes documentary I really was all for it. I feel that if it was a cover up, it will stay that way. The same with J F Kennedy. I don't beleive that Oswald assassinated Kennedy alone. What I'm getting at is, I really beleive that she will ever be exhumed for us. Not in our life time anyway... Lauren Michele

+Quote Post
purple-haze
post Jul 23 2006, 10:08 AM
Post #12
Just wants to be wonderful...

Group Icon

i dont think it would acheive anything, most of the people involved are dead. and if it did have anything to do with government etc, they will cover it up.... we would never find out....

its the same here with princess diana, people say she was murdered, she wrote letters saying she feared for her life etc, but if it did have anything to do with murder, the 'public' would never find out... :(

+Quote Post
Paju
post Sep 3 2006, 06:49 PM
Post #13
♥ Appleblossom ♥

Group Icon

I would approve exhuming her body if
1) we could be 100% sure that they would find the answers to all the questions surrounding Marilyn's death
2) we could be 100% sure they'd tell us all those answers honestly, not leaving anything out, not lying, not covering anything up

+Quote Post
Lauren Michele
post Sep 3 2006, 07:23 PM
Post #14
Everlasting Smile

Group Icon

QUOTE(Paju @ Sep 3 2006, 06:49 PM) [snapback]113878[/snapback]
I would approve exhuming her body if
1) we could be 100% sure that they would find the answers to all the questions surrounding Marilyn's death
2) we could be 100% sure they'd tell us all those answers honestly, not leaving anything out, not lying, not covering anything up

Wow, my old topic is back. I would have to be there to trust this government and watch with my own eyes for the truth. I once thought she was murdered but over night really, i changed my mind. I believe she should rest. But i do understand your curiosity Paju. Maybe another country could perform the autopsy if it ever turned out that way. The States government...you might be deceived. But one thing God Bless Our Men and woman. I had to say that. (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/thumbup1.gif)

+Quote Post
mels
post Sep 4 2006, 11:31 AM
Post #15
Isn't it delicious?

Group Icon

You know... even if they exhumed her body, performed the tests and gave answers, people would still think this is still a lie, whatever the outcome of the new autopsy is !....

That's how people are. They always yell at coverups and unspoken truths for the slightest things... plus it's such a great opportunity to make money on Marilyn's back :(

Once I also thought the only solution would be to exhume her body. But now... I'm more like "then what ?"... Because as I said... we will never truly know, people will always find means to contradict the new "diagnosis" !

I guess Marilyn is okay and happy where she is, let's leave her there... don't you think ? And I also guess that we want this new autopsy in an egoistical way... just because WE want to know. Do we really need this truth so desperately that it would justify the opening of her grave, and "violation" of her dead body ?... I'm not that sure anymore, you know ?...

And... I should be working... I need to get back to work.

Hugs to you all !

Mels

+Quote Post
Paju
post Sep 4 2006, 05:40 PM
Post #16
♥ Appleblossom ♥

Group Icon

I don't think it would be completely egoistical to want a new autopsy (IF we could be 100% sure we'd know the truth about her death then). I think it could be done for Marilyn's sake too. I think it's unfair to her how many wild rumors there are about her death, how many lies and half-truths. If we could be 100% sure the truth would come out during a new autopsy, and that it would be done so that no-one can argue against it or suspect any cover-ups, then I'd say go for it. But since we can't be sure of that, I want her to rest in peace. It's not approvable to disturb the peace of the grave if we can't be 100% sure the whole truth will come out.

+Quote Post
Tara
post Sep 4 2006, 05:58 PM
Post #17
Glittering Mist

Group Icon

I agree with Mels - just my opinion of course, but I don't think it will ever be resolved to everyone's satisfaction. Whatever the autopsy results, they will be disputed and interpreted in different ways. The rumours will never end, so long as people are still interested in Marilyn, and we can never be completely sure that what we find out is really the truth. While I do have an interest in how Marilyn died, I think it's more important to let her rest in peace.

This post has been edited by Tara: Sep 4 2006, 06:01 PM

+Quote Post
Lauren Michele
post Sep 4 2006, 06:25 PM
Post #18
Everlasting Smile

Group Icon

I have to say that i too agree with Mels. Like i mentioned in an earlier post and it was purely exaggerated of the necessitate of me trusting the officials i would need to be there to trust the truth. I don't agree an autopsy should be done again on her. Let her rest.

+Quote Post
suusmarie
post Sep 5 2006, 02:29 AM
Post #19
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

The idea of exhuming her body shows how much MM had became public property and seems less and less respected as the human being she was. I think it is in no way acceptable that they should exhume her body just to satisfy the 'public'. Ofcourse many people, including me, would like to know the truth but even if the final answer would come from such an investigation I would not feel right about it. She is in our worlds but we weren´t in hers, 'we' have no right to demand such things for our own satisfaction. Imagine one of your relatives being exhumed because the 'world' would like to have some answers.... (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/no.gif) .
In my opinion they should respect her peace (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/hypocrite.gif) .

(IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/hug.gif) Suus

+Quote Post
dlmagoo
post Sep 6 2006, 11:58 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Ya'll are gonna prolly hate me.. but I would say go ahead and exhume her body.. if for no other reason that to get DNA to see if those women saying they are her daughter are hers. Remember, most of the organs from her autopsy were disposed of, so I'm sure the only way to tell at this point would be to test what remains, but I'm sure after they botched the first autopsy, there isn't much left to test.

Also.. to whomever said that she is happy where she is.. in the crypt she's just a body wasting away.. her spirit and her soul have gone on.. so if there is a way to bring closure to the spirit and let her rest.. shouldn't that be done???

Sorry.. I know I sound like a looney

D (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/marilynbybrandon_190.gif)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th August 2020 - 01:02 AM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.